Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Was a pleasure playing with ya'all; first 18 of the year for me so wasn't pretty but good to get out there and hit some balls.

Glad you made it man. Now that the first round of the year is out of the way, its time to start shooting in the seventies.

For as bad as my golf was, the company was just as good. Fupresti is in town for business and brought his sticks with him, and we enjoyed a round together yesterday, then he joined me and my family for dinner. This is THP defined...this is the second time we've seen each other in person yet it was easy, comfortable and fun.

Houston THP group is started to get some traction, Jflores, Jank, Mikeg_74 and I are playing pretty regularly and having a blast!

Houston THP group is started to get some traction, Jflores, Jank, Mikeg_74 and I are playing pretty regularly and having a blast!

It's fun each and every time. If I can stop the mental mistakes weight he able to give Jank some competition.

For as bad as my golf was, the company was just as good. Fupresti is in town for business and brought his sticks with him, and we enjoyed a round together yesterday, then he joined me and my family for dinner. This is THP defined...this is the second time we've seen each other in person yet it was easy, comfortable and fun.

Glad to hear that round went well for you two! I drove by Langdon Farms on the way back from Cali last week and part of me was thinking "Ah, it's not that far!" Girlfriend would have none of it though haha

I played a terrible round on Saturday at Northview G&CC in Surrey, BC with ArmyGolf, checkered, ddelloch, and Jaysfan, but had an absolute ball regardless of the score. We shared a few pints (and some straight up JD for checkered haha) and some burgers and nachos in the 19th hole afterwards and chatted like old friends for almost 2 hours. Can't wait to do it again boys! Next time come down to the Ham and we'll hit up Sudden Valley, Shuksan, or North Bellingham, my favorite courses in the area.

I can't wait to tee it up with MichiganSlice, Puttin4Bird, jjmorris, Perkis and Hox30 today!

It's a beautiful upper 80's today and I will be teeing it up with two great guys, J4U and Milehighgolfer

Flog and I are going for round three of the Flog/ATL Challenge tomorrow. We're both hoping to bring golf games this time around.

Live thread either way.

Flog and I are going for round three of the Flog/ATL Challenge tomorrow. We're both hoping to bring golf games this time around.

Live thread either way.

It will be EPIC and fun for sure!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Just wanted to bump this thread post-#TheKing

Golf is so much better with THPers. This smile won't be going away anytime soon. If you have THPers anywhere within driving distance of you, try and get out there with them. I've yet to meet one I didn't enjoy teeing it up with.

Golf is so much better with THPers. This smile won't be going away anytime soon. If you have THPers anywhere within driving distance of you, try and get out there with them. I've yet to meet one I didn't enjoy teeing it up with.

Solid bump. What a great weekend at #TheKing

Friday or Saturday of Memorial weekend sir!

I will play my first round with THPers saturday at saratoga national, I'm nervous because my game is nowhere near where it should be and last time I played that course, it kicked my butt hard.

I am pretty sure it is gonna be a lot of fun regardless of the score

I will play my first round with THPers saturday at saratoga national, I'm nervous because my game is nowhere near where it should be and last time I played that course, it kicked my butt hard.

I havnt been to an official thp gathering yet, however have gotten together a couple times with thpers. I assure you, score is almost the last thing we talked or worried about. Just have fun and look foward to some feedback

Played Thursday with AKrobby at Championsgate International, had a blast Rob is a great guy. We both were hacking it around but it was a great round and definitely beat going out there as a single or paired with some strangers. Thanks Rob!

Using Tapatalk

Played Thursday with AKrobby at Championsgate International, had a blast Rob is a great guy. We both were hacking it around but it was a great round and definitely beat going out there as a single or paired with some strangers. Thanks Rob!

Using Tapatalk

Rob's a great guy! And if you're not careful he'll sneak up and buy your lunch for you! Glad y'all enjoyed the round! That's a great course

Oh man Lefty, I bet you are gonna have a blast. Enjoy it and have fun. THP'rs are the best.

JM

No reason to be nervous. Seeing the shape my game is currently in will make you feel a whole lot better about yours.

So obviously I'm playing with Martin today...and we will be joined by ddec. It's going to be FUN.

We are going to have fun. That's what matters buddy.

Awesome course, no need to be nervous... Enjoy!!!

I had an amazing time playing a MC prep round with Nebgolfer today, it's always fun when you tee it up with a THPer!

Teed it up with j4u and his girlfriend. She is a beginner that just started playing but obviously has some natural talent. Doug was on today. Started rough but shot 1 under par on the back 9 to turn in a 79! I struggled with my swing yet again... so many little things that I am doing wrong. Either way it was a beautiful day and had a blast. Didnt matter it was a 5 and half hour round

Milehighgolfer and I played a round at deer creek in about 3 hours. As always lots of fun. Golf could have been better though

Need to give this a bump as well...

I had the pleasure of playing what I thought would be a round of golf with MichiganSlice and AdamHartzell. Well first off Adam drove an hour out of his way and paid for our round of golf. Man I will be repaying you one way or another. Just over the top and much appreciated!!! Thanks

After we finished CJ talked me into another round up in Saginaw.

Had a blast gents!!!

Back