THP Golf Leagues & Weekly Events Thread

Do it, smalls! Leagues are fun, typically. Always a great excuse to get out On the course.

I'll be in my Monday night league again. Mostly co-workers but some retirees mixed in though.

Do it, smalls! Leagues are fun, typically. Always a great excuse to get out On the course.

This is the league I sub on. My issue is a 5 month commitment every Wednesday.

I'll be joining a league for the first time this year. Playing on Tuesday nights, and it'll be team best ball with individual match play points as well. Hopefully will get me used to competition and pressure for the MC.

War,

Which league are you in, I am looking to join one for the first time this year?

I got my partner lined up for league this year, as I was putting the dates in my calendar I noticed I have a few events those mornings and then back for league, should be some crazy days after driving 3-4 hours, playing 18, driving another 3-4 and then league!

Back in my Monday night work league. On the lookout for a new team member this year, as one the guys dropped out. We have 3 man teams, so you play 2 out of every 3 weeks, which makes scheduling way easier.

I got myself in a Wednesday night league at a course a couple miles from my house. I'm starting out as an alternate, as it is my first time playing in a league. However, there is a tee time left open for any alternates that are not playing that week to be able to get out every week.

I got myself in a Wednesday night league at a course a couple miles from my house. I'm starting out as an alternate, as it is my first time playing in a league. However, there is a tee time left open for any alternates that are not playing that week to be able to get out every week.
That is a cool feature. I think I will bring that up.

Thought I would bump this since leagues are just around the corner.

Looks like I might end up playing in the Wednesday Men's League this year. A friend asked me to last fall, and I reluctantly said yes, and then he had rotator cuff surgery in January. This week his doctor gave him the go ahead to play. Said he would have limited range of motion for a while, but that he couldn't hurt anything by playing right now. So I am guessing that he is going to remind me that I said I would play!

This is the league I sub on. My issue is a 5 month commitment every Wednesday.

Well there you have it. The guy did have a partner who backed out, so he called me. So I guess I am in the Wednesday Men's League as a regular instead of a sub!

Well, my entry fee is paid. So I guess it's official, I will be playing Wednesday nights this summer instead of subbing!

Just started my Monday night league last night. Shot 38 to open the year so not too bad. Should be another fun year!

Just started my Monday night league last night. Shot 38 to open the year so not too bad. Should be another fun year!

nice start sir!

Just got week 2 scores posted and my team is leading our division. Let's hope my improvements can keep on going!

I had the first week of our league today. I shot a 40, I just missed a couple of birdie putts. But I thought it was pretty good for the first week.
It rained all day yesterday and most of today, I didn't think we were going to play, but it cleared up in time and turned out pretty nice. Although it was pretty windy.

I had the first week of our league today. I shot a 40, I just missed a couple of birdie putts. But I thought it was pretty good for the first week.
It rained all day yesterday and most of today, I didn't think we were going to play, but it cleared up in time and turned out pretty nice. Although it was pretty windy.

Not bad at all for first week

My league starts a week from tomorrow. Pretty excited about it now.

My league starts a week from tomorrow. Pretty excited about it now.

I thought our league starts late. Most leagues around here have been going for a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought our league starts late. Most leagues around here have been going for a couple of weeks
I think this is the last league at our course. The others have been going for a few weeks.

League season is finally here, can't wait to start next week. There is usually one manufacturer there each week on a whole to demo equipment and do a few contests, it makes for a fun night of golf!

Good news, my work IT league starts today!
Bad news, it's suppose to be 46* and raining at tee-off time.

Looking to win both halves again like I did last year....this year I have a new partner tho.

My club league starts tomorrow but I dunno how often ill be able to play because they run it on tuesdays during the day. Makes it hard for a 9-5er to make it work.

My club league starts tomorrow but I dunno how often ill be able to play because they run it on tuesdays during the day. Makes it hard for a 9-5er to make it work.

It starts on a Thursday, but the regular day is Tuesday?

Week 2 of my golf league is tonight. Last week was cold and windy. This week should be warmer, with less wind. Hoping it stays dry.

Week 2 of my golf league is tonight. Last week was cold and windy. This week should be warmer, with less wind. Hoping it stays dry.

Oh and you had the best fill in partner ever

Back