THP Bacon Putter Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Volume 1

No bacon here yet. You valley guys will probably get yours before I do.

Bacon arrived and I'm afraid to take it out of the package. So beautiful.

Bacon made it to Chicago, so Sconnie must be next!

Nothing yet and now its Easter weekend so it will be Tuesday at best, so no bacon bunnies...

I had one of these arrive today unexpectedly, sent to me by an awesome THPer.

Last week Rambler sent me a pm asking for my address to send me a package. Rambler was the wait lister that got my spot in the SeeMore event when I had to cancel due to injury. He wanted to send something my way to say thanks for the opportunity.

Thank you for the kind gesture and thoughtfulness, Jeremy. It certainly wasn't necessary but I appreciate it greatly. It will be on my putter this summer when I can golf again.

Got mine today. Looks fantastic!

Glad it arrived, Rob, and hope you're out on the links as soon as possible.

2y2a7ume.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Been a crazy last couple of days and have been meaning to post that I received mine the other day.

The pictures didn't do these justice. It is better in person and absolutely love the headcover!

The lovely mFGP is now wrapped in bacon and lookin good!

u7y9eze4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Took mine out on the course the other day and had a few people ask about it on the putting green. Told them to check us out. Great conversation piece.

Just checked the tracking and it arrived in the UK yesterday, so, hopefully it might arrive tomorrow.

If it comes this week it will gets it 1st official outing on Saturday in our 4 Nations competition where I am playing for Scotland.

This is worse that the run up to Christmas Day.....

Just checked the tracking and it arrived in the UK yesterday, so, hopefully it might arrive tomorrow.

If it comes this week it will gets it 1st official outing on Saturday in our 4 Nations competition where I am playing for Scotland.

This is worse that the run up to Christmas Day.....

Yup, same here....it wasn't here today so hoping it might be tomorrow when I get home from work

THP_zps18290dd1.jpg

THP3_zps17122c14.jpg

Bacon reaching out across the pond :bananadance:

Nice. Glad you like it.

Hoping to see mine waiting for me when I get home tonight then

I told my wife it was scratch and sniff. Then I got punched in the stomach! Don't lie to a pregnant woman about the potential of smelling bacon! The more you know!

These are awesome!!! any chance you would be putting a mallet style one out anytime soon???

These are awesome!!! any chance you would be putting a mallet style one out anytime soon???

No mallets from THP anytime soon. With so many sizes it makes it hard for us to keep inventory.

Well I am happy to report that my cover has arrived so it will be on the putter for my next round

Looks good too

Thanks THP

Back