18 Greens Apparel - THP Company Spotlight

It's really not. Sort of like a zip-up sweatshirt. Bulkier than some pullovers I guess, but nothing dissimilar to a sweater.

What is the material used for the track jacket?

Its a cotton/poly blend, but without knowing that I'd just say it was like any sweatshirt I've tried.

Looks nice, but as usual nothing in "fluffy sizes"

Good looking shirts...love the steel gray.
Thanks for the great review Ryan.

I really like the pants and shirts, prices seem pretty spot on with most of the markets.

Thanks. My problem as I lose weight I still have a big torso but smaller legs so most pants end up being parachutes. They look good however and well proportioned.
There's a way to fix that.

squats1.jpg

As far as the clothing goes, I like the look, and the prices are pretty affordable for the most part. I could see rocking nearly any of the clothes on or off the course. It looks like they made a strong effort to make the vast majority of the brand match. There's a lot of cohesion where there are plenty of colors but the scheme is very similar and none of the colors seem so far out there that it couldn't be matched with almost anything else from the brand. I like colorways as much as the next guy, but I think with 18 Greens you could just about get dressed in the dark, or add any piece pretty seamlessly into your existing wardrobe.

There's a way to fix that.

squats1.jpg

As far as the clothing goes, I like the look, and the prices are pretty affordable for the most part. I could see rocking nearly any of the clothes on or off the course. It looks like they made a strong effort to make the vast majority of the brand match. There's a lot of cohesion where there are plenty of colors but the scheme is very similar and none of the colors seem so far out there that it couldn't be matched with almost anything else from the brand. I like colorways as much as the next guy, but I think with 18 Greens you could just about get dressed in the dark, or add any piece pretty seamlessly into your existing wardrobe.

I have big legs from squatting a lot in the past. I was more saying that I have a fat guy waste but not fat guy legs. I have a similar problem with dress shirts. I had a 20" neck (now 18") but that doesn't mean I have an 80" chest and waist.

Good looking stuff. I could see myself wearing about anything they have. Compared to most major golf wear brands they are better, but they're still not cheap to me. Not necessarily a bad thing, but from the sounds of things I guess I expected a bit lower price. Nice option all said though, may have to try some out.

Great write up. The price point on the clothing is definitely reasonable. Its always great to find out about the lesser known companies providing golfing attire.

What is the inseam on the pants?

Trousers are way too baggy for my taste. The shirts are ok, really liking the track top though.

What is the inseam on the pants?

32 and they needed a hem for me, though that's the size I normally wear.

Trousers are way too baggy for my taste. The shirts are ok, really liking the track top though.

Erica said the same thing about the pants lol.

32 and they needed a hem for me, though that's the size I normally wear.

Hmmmm, I usually need a 34 inch inseam (and need all of it).

To me, they were long, but I also got a size that is now too large for me thanks to some weight loss.

Back