Best Clicgear accessorie ??

I do have the full cover, but it will only be used to check luggage when flying. Someone mentioned the sand bottle, it works well also and can often be found pretty cheap. I think the only accessory I have but would be ok without us the steering knob. I travel to CA some for work and always shop the stores as that region caters to walking a lot. I even found the hydra bag for one liquid like a camelback on a ridiculous sale and bought the last one. It would be easy to hang a regular camelback but the sale was 50% off.

The sand bottle. I may buy another so I can have one on each side of the cart....

My buddy sold me a clicgear 3.5+ today for $60! When I came home saw it included the water bottle holder and umbrella swivel. I believe the only accessory I would buy is the handle seems handy. Overall the cart is very nice, since in getting older it's a nice relief on my back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy sold me a clicgear 3.5+ today for $60! When I came home saw it included the water bottle holder and umbrella swivel. I believe the only accessory I would buy is the handle seems handy. Overall the cart is very nice, since in getting older it's a nice relief on my back.

You got that for a steal. Congrats

You got that for a steal. Congrats

I am really lucky. Was about to drop 90$ on a no name one from the bay. Though a random call I told him I am looking to buy one. Just happened he was selling his. Ask and you shall receive :)

$60...man that's a great price!

Tour Kit came in today...quick change out and it is AWESOME! A little front heavy now with the bag standing more upright, but not a problem at all. So much more room up top.

How so???
I have been using this for my Super Stroke for over 2 years now, I have dropped to a SS 3 but still use this as it's much easier.
Bottom photo is just Velcro and holds any size covered putter head.
I have a set of directions with photos I wrote up for someone if your interested.
10.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have been using this for my Super Stroke for over 2 years now, I have dropped to a SS 3 but still use this as it's much easier.
Bottom photo is just Velcro and holds any size covered putter head.
I have a set of directions with photos I wrote up for someone if your interested.
10.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Interesting.

Can't wait to get my 3.5+ for my birthday in a few weeks. Anyone buy the cart cover to keep the dirt out of your trunk? I am most likely going to buy it, I'm a neat/clean freak.

Edit: I have the wheel cover.
Yes. I like it cause we have a terrible goose problem here & literally keeps the crap out of the car. along with dirt

I agree, I love the separation I get now. If you walk up a severe hill, be careful, but other than that it is great. I'm glad Smitty's still had them.
Tour Kit came in today...quick change out and it is AWESOME! A little front heavy now with the bag standing more upright, but not a problem at all. So much more room up top.

I agree, I love the separation I get now. If you walk up a severe hill, be careful, but other than that it is great. I'm glad Smitty's still had them.

Already figured that out, ha. Wasn't ready on a side hill, but felt it before anything happened. Thanks again for the link!

:drinks:
Already figured that out, ha. Wasn't ready on a side hill, but felt it before anything happened. Thanks again for the link!

The wheel cover does an OK job of keeping grass and mudd out of the trunk, but it literally only wraps around the outside of the tires on 3 sides. There is still plenty of opportunity for grass and mud to get into your car from the cart itself (or the back side of the tires not covered by the wheel cover).

The question I'd have to ask myself, is if the storage bag is worth $50 more for me to buy. The fact that it doubles as a travel/storage bag for the winter, I just might. My clicgear, with wheel cover on it, was disgusting after spending a winter on my screened in porch.
i'm cheap and use a big blue IKEA bag.

Love my tour kit. The gps Mount is a good one too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The stand bag holder attachment has been awesome for me, really keep my bag stable, used to twist and slide a lot, no more!

I'm really enjoying the adjustable umbrella holder. It added some height as well. I'm about 5'11 which isn't tall by any means, but every inch helps. Highly recommended for anyone who uses the stock umbrella holder a lot. Worth the money, IMO.

The cooler bag and the wheel cover.

The stand bag holder attachment has been awesome for me, really keep my bag stable, used to twist and slide a lot, no more!

​Same here. My cart would easily tip over backwards before but now it's perfect.

I searched for this thread yesterday haha. Ordered a rangefinder bag a bit sick this winter of having to go to the front of my bag, unzip, and follow the whole process. It'll probably also give me additional space for phone.

​Same here. My cart would easily tip over backwards before but now it's perfect.

I didn't have the tipping problem. But glad that fixed it as well. Nice to keep the legs secure.

I didn't have the tipping problem. But glad that fixed it as well. Nice to keep the legs secure.

My problem was I carry a sand bottle and 40oz. Yeti on the back.

Beer holder!!!

I got an extension for my clic gear so my stand bag would be pushed off the tire a bit, and the stand bag holder on the top rail, both are excellent for using the stand bag with it!

Back