Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
186, bio cell 6i, 12 feet.

It was a holy hell moment.

Great shot jman, if you would have had the Adams cross iron it would have been a 8 iron :D

Great shot jman, if you would have had the Adams cross iron it would have been a 8 iron :D

Hahahaha! It's almost true. I forgot all about that beast!

Hahahaha! It's almost true. I forgot all about that beast!

That think was an animal. I love been killing the 20 degree hybrid.

186, bio cell 6i, 12 feet.

It was a holy hell moment.

Nice shot, dude.

I had a great chip shot on 2 from about 30 yards out. I hit a nice bump and run for my third shot on a par 5 to 2 feet. Made the birdie.

Par 5, 212 yard 2nd Shot x2 Hot 23* hybrid to 15 ft

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

A couple of drives this evening were my best shots today.

Yesterday was a driver from 160 away that I had to hit left of the green because I was behind a tree, and keep it low under the branches. I hit it wonderfully, and it sliced almost as I envisioned it. I wound up about 10 yards left of the green.If I had hit a a little harder it would have made the green.

I had an approach shot of about 210 yards on a long dog leg right par 5, with a narrow green having death trouble on the right, and a big gnarly hillside on the left. My playing partners were talking about the merits of laying up to the creek that crossed in front of the green. They layed up, and I half jokingly said, "I'm hitting 4I onto the green.". I pulled the 4i out of the bag, and was listening to varios versions of "you're so gonna screw this up". Made my swing, and flushed the 4I to the center of the green, and watched it roll to about 6 feet from the pin. It felt GOOD. I haven't hit a shot that well in a long time. Unfortunately, I didnt make the putt. Also unfortunately, my first tee shot was well OB, so I ended up with a bogey. That's a tough hole for me though, and I'll take a bogey there whenever I can get one, and not complain too loudly.

a 50 yard pitch I bounced onto the green, past the hole to about 3ft made the birdie, the drive that set it up was perfect as well as it followed the slight dog leg left perfectly.

my second was a perfect drive that traveled 313yds down the middle of the fairway leaving me 200 to center of green on the par5 which I missed with a pushed 4i.

Chipped in to save par on a long par 3. My opponent and I both left it short of the green. I chipped on and the ball rolled off the fringe. He chucked one and I was bank in the hole. I gave him a stroke so knew I had to stick it close. My chip kept feeding and about 3/4 of the way there I thought it had a chance to go in. I won the hole after he 2 putt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Best shot of the day was actually a combo on the same hole with the same club. 515 yd par 5 dog leg right. Hit 3 hybrid off the tee for about 250 to the perfect point. Then hit the hybrid again to about 10 feet from the pin! Pushed the putt left but still made birdie to close out my match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best shot came on a par 5 yesterday. The wind was brutal but I was in a good spot after 2. Had 123 to the pin and had to go over a pond and from the angle a corner of the bunker. Took out a 9 iron and threw it up in the air only to watch it land about 6 feet behind the pin. Converted a little downhill putt for birdie.

had my first real hole out yesterday. First hole, hit a nice 4 wood in the fairway leaving me 91 yards down wind. Hit a little 3/4 lob wedge that boucned twice and started rolling like a putt. Had a little steam on it so both my dad and I yelled to "HIT IT" and low and behold, clank! Drops for eagle.

My best shot came on a par 5 yesterday. The wind was brutal but I was in a good spot after 2. Had 123 to the pin and had to go over a pond and from the angle a corner of the bunker. Took out a 9 iron and threw it up in the air only to watch it land about 6 feet behind the pin. Converted a little downhill putt for birdie.
That was an awesome shot, and an even more impressive putt. That green can be a little slippery.

The only shot I hit yesterday. 8th hole, playing 150 something uphill dead into a pretty strong wind. I pulled 6 iron and put it right over the top of the flag:

8C2DE906-41C1-40A3-8F95-8E98FB5EE08D_zpskjrlqle4.jpg

I don't know what the best part is, that I said out loud right before swinging "can I hit ONE good shot today?" Or that I.....actually dropped the birdie putt.

228 yard tee shot (no bailout area) stuck it 10 feet from pin with 20 degree hybrid, can't hit a green from 150 but have this shot lol

Out of deep bunker but past the hole, 25 feet, downhill, hole on a ridge. Nailed the putt for par. Thanks Unconscious Putting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

135 yard 7 iron on a par 3 to 12 feet. Missed the putt.

I hit a great approach from about 60 yards that almost rolled in.

My Lil bit who is 14 months old tapped it in with his plastic club. That was my shot of the day. I played very well today. I'm glad I spent this afternoon with him by my side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

best shots of the day were three of the 6 shots it took to birdie a par 3 and a par 5 back to back today. 1st was an uphill par 3. 175 to the back pin placement. Hit an easy 6 pin high left about 5 feet. sunk it. Next hole is long downhill par 5. split the fairway with a perfect drive. GPS'd to 309, leaving 235 in. topped my 5 wood a bit (this shot doesn't count as good) which rolled up to leave 50 yards. then stuck the pitch 3 feet from the hole. sunk that one. a shining star 2-hole stretch in the middle of an otherwise forgettable round :)

Hit a stunning 160 meter 8 iron yesterday, down wind and a nice draw on it, short putt to miss the birdie again...

Hit my PW into a stiff wind and it landed dead on inches from the pin. Either that or 3 wood, 347 yard dogleg par 4, cut the corner and made my second shot with the putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit a range ball back over the fence from my fairway. It was the best swing I had. Not a great day.

At first I thought I'd be talking about the 35' birdie putt I dropped on #6. But on the next hole, I topped it...

25-30mph crosswind, and my buddy is first to play from about 25yds behind me. Hit hits his shot right at the right-middle pin, but then we both watched as the wind blew it 10yds to the left and into a spot that runs down to a collection area. I have 102 to the pin and aim out to the right to play that wind hook i just witnessed. I hit a 3/4 knockdown 52* and it's right on line. The wind blows it left as expected and we see the ball hit the front and bounce toward the pin. The green slopes front to back so the putting surface isnt visible. We're both sure its pretty good but wont know till we get up there. As we walk to the green, we see his ball in the collection area but no sign of mine. I just assume I've rolled off the back, since thats pretty common for this green. As I get closer, I dont see my ball anywhere, and my buddy says "I bet its in the hole." I walk over and look down and I let out a pretty big yell. In the hole! First time ever from outside of 50 yards!

and to think I almost topped that when I burned the edge with my tee shot on the par 3, 11th. How amazing would that have been to have a hole out eagle and a hole-in-one in the same round? Probably as close as I'll ever get.

Wow, what a fun round, eagle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back