THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy deserves something nice to look at after a great round. Except I accidentally quoted Dean, so the effect was lost

Now that makes sense. He does deserve a nice Z-Dance after that nine.

Not bad at all man...well done...head back and hang with the roommates

Sounds like a good plan to me. Live z-dance

Glad you were able to get out for a round and played well. That has to feel good. Also it's good to know that you are training yourself to have your rounds cut short:starwars:

Dude that made me laugh so hard. I don't even have a comeback right now.

The guy deserves something nice to look at after a great round. Except I accidentally quoted Dean, so the effect was lost

you should never quote me. And yes he did deserve a Z dance. 4 over for the first round with a new swing is crazy good.

Playing a big boy course. 73.8/143. Started 2 pars, a 10, bogey then par.

Was the 3rd hole a par 9 by chance?

Was the 3rd hole a par 9 by chance?

Hit 5 off the tee... fml other than that playing steady. Need some birdies to make up for that crap

Hit 5 off the tee... fml other than that playing steady. Need some birdies to make up for that crap

So I'm assuming no ESC for you? :alien:

51 front. 3 bogeys, 4 pars, two 10s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 out of 9 solid holes ain't bad

Yeah, two forgettable holes but otherwise ok. Consolation prize.

Started bogey, bogey, then birdy on the back

Three holes in and I'm +1. Really trying to work and keeping my head over the ball instead of getting so far behind it on the downswing. Fairly frustrating so far.

tagajaba.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Hit the 172 par 3...15 footer rolled past. Made the 3.5 footer coming back. On to the 516 par 5 playing dead into a nice breeze.

247 drive into the wind and I'm right next to this yardage marker.....
4yha9epe.jpg

15 ft for birdie... Lipout for a two putt par.

ygesenym.jpg

375 par four with water/OB down the left....tried to play it smart with a 4 hybrid and TOPPED it. Can't remember the last time I did that. Got past the ladies tee...barely. Hit a 7 iron to the 100 yd marker and put it 15 ft sidehill lie for par. Drilled it! Whew.

Spoke too soon. Topped ANOTHER tee shot. Scrambled my way to bogey.

375 par four with water/OB down the left....tried to play it smart with a 4 hybrid and TOPPED it. Can't remember the last time I did that. Got past the ladies tee...barely. Hit a 7 iron to the 100 yd marker and put it 15 ft sidehill lie for par. Drilled it! Whew.

Great save!

Two fairly routine pars to finish with 38. Time to play ball and then to the range.need to work on my head movement

Member member update ..... We are -2 through 6 holes.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

My first tournament. Started birdy, bogey, par, par

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back