2014 Zurich Classic of New Orleans

Just realized I have a player on roster not in the field again this week. Thanks Kokrak.

Just realized I have a player on roster not in the field again this week. Thanks Kokrak.

I had him too then did a once over Thursday and changed him out

I had him too then did a once over Thursday and changed him out

After being burned a lot already and losing starts I started pulling up whatever tourney and looking for withdraws. This week it appears he wasn't technically a withdraw but was just removed from the field??? IDK. I suck at actually finding 10 that play.

I had half make the cut, Keegan cme out of nowhere and Duval really looks good (#kissofdeath)

It kills me that this tournament is only 2.5 hours from me :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bradley with 3 birdies early...only 2 back

I only had 4 make the cut. Of the four, my best is in 20th. I foresee a big fall down the leader board.

Duval sitting -8!

Just moved to -9. Would be great to get a top 5 finish. To think I dropped him from my lineup this week.

High hopes on Keegan, JB, and Hoffman today and tomorrow. If JR can put up a decent round I'll be smiling tomorrow.

Just moved to -9. Would be great to get a top 5 finish. To think I dropped him from my lineup this week.

High hopes on Keegan, JB, and Hoffman today and tomorrow. If JR can put up a decent round I'll be smiling tomorrow.

I think top 10 gets him into next week without needing a sponsors exemption

Just great to see him still battling away. Most would have turned it in a long time ago.

rooting for Yul- noh i think i am one of the handful of people to pick him this week in fantasy :banana:

David Duval, Paul Casey, and Bud Cauley sightings at the same tournament?!?!

I love that Duval is doing well. He's one of the few guys I actually root for.

Five of my guys missed the cut. Sweet.

When you say a top 10 finish, what if he's tied with 5 or 6 other players at 9 under, there are several at -10, -11, etc., and the winner is, say, 14 under? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can you explain to me how the scoring works when you say a "top ten" finish?

I love seeing Duval doing well again. Great competitor.

When you say a top 10 finish, what if he's tied with 5 or 6 other players at 9 under, there are several at -10, -11, etc., and the winner is, say, 14 under? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can you explain to me how the scoring works when you say a "top ten" finish?

I love seeing Duval doing well again. Great competitor.

Anyone tied for tenth or better is in the top ten. There could be six people tied for ninth place, but they all get a top ten. The next person would be in 15th, or tied for 15th.

You're most welcome.

Just saw I have 6 guys left in the field but only 1 in the top 20 which is Bradley......terrible

I am just amazed at some of the guys who missed the cut, given that a LOT of people are lighting it up. Shows just how hard it is to be consistently at the top, even if you aren't winning.
And if you had asked me to pick the next Korean to contend, I'd probably have gone with Sang-Moon Bae.

Just saw I have 6 guys left in the field but only 1 in the top 20 which is Bradley......terrible

6 aint bad. I only have 4 including Keegan. Jazzfest on Bourbon St = plenty of missed cuts hehe.

Well I lost 8 guys to the cut this week. My reign on top is probably over after terrible choices 2 of the last 3 weeks

Back