AsaChastain

Dreamer
Reaction score
Handicap
Too High
So I've always been a hat guy until I got a wild hair the other day and decided to order a couple of Oakley visors. I saw someone in Bubba's waffle house selfie wearing one and thought it look kind of cool. Not sure how I look in them, but they wear awesome!

uploadfromtaptalk1398730273961.jpg

What's your preference?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm a hat guy never been much on visors

Unfortunately I learned long ago when the balding began I couldn't do visors. The white ring left me looking goofy.

I prefer a visor but can wear it - I'm balding and my head will get totally fried. So I wear a hat. :(

I prefer a visor but can wear it - I'm balding and my head will get totally fried. So I wear a hat. :(

Unfortunately I learned long ago when the balding began I couldn't do visors. The white ring left me looking goofy.

Pretty sure I'll be balding soon so I might need to go ahead and get the visor out of my system. Haha

I'm a hat guy but like the look of visors. I just prefer the sun protection of a hat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hat for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a hat guy but like the look of visors. I just prefer the sun protection of a hat.

I wish I was able to rock a visor. Adds another element to style int the apparel look.

I wish I was able to rock a visor. Adds another element to style int the apparel look.

I burn easily and my wife gets really angry if I come back from golfing with a sunburn...just easier to wear a hat!

I always wear caps. Used to wear visors a long time ago.

I much prefer hats (trucker style need not apply), but will wear a visor if the humidex is near or above 40* C (~100 fake degrees?). Just a lot more comfortable, especially if a breeze to rustle the hair.

Used to be a healthy combo of hats and visors, but lately I've been going Robert Rock styles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Used to be a healthy combo of hats and visors, but lately I've been going Robert Rock styles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to to that but I sweat like a ***** in church on easter Sunday.

I have always worn hats, but I've had my eye on a few visors lately. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Prefer neither but my increasing thinning dome mandates that I wear a hat.

I used to to that but I sweat like a ***** in church on easter Sunday.

Ha, yeah, I'll probably change my ways once it gets hotter. It might be a visor season.

always hats, just never liked the look of a visor. Gotta remember to take them off occasionally though for a few minutes at a time, otherwise I end up with a white dome and tan face. that's not the look I'm going for, either :D

Hats for this guy. Always have been always will be. Probably because of my 20+ years playing baseball.

always a hat

I always liked hats, but thinning at the top. So I have decided not to wear one. And not a fan of visors on myself.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Hats. I have never hit a golf ball with a visor on.

Hats, always. I don't have anywhere near enough hair to protect the top of my head if I was wearing a visor!

No half hat for this guy!!!!

I prefer neither to be honest, I shave my head, so I dont want a ridiculous golfers head tan. I will just deal with the sunglasses tan.

Hats only. Visors are like a fanny pack for your head. You wouldn't wear a fanny pack would you???

Back