Northern California Get Together?

Thinking bout going back to spanos again this weekend , anyone down

Getting closer to May 10th at The Reserve at Spanos. Can only get tee times a week in advance. If you would please confirm you are going ASAP that would be helpful.
Thanks golfred

Still in. If anything changes, will send you a PM & post here.

Still in

Still in. If anything changes, will send you a PM & post here.

May 10th The R at S golfred,mike,brainbigoats,mancest please add name to this post. Thanks golfred

AoxomoxA,tummy Thats 6 so far need to make 8 ask a friend

Last edited:
Never went out - still in!

Hey Nor Cal Crew, I'm going to be up in the Sacramento area and hoping to play in the morning on Saturday, May 3rd. I'll be staying in Yuba City and was thinking about heading over towards the Lincoln/Auburn area (or somewhere within an hour of Yuba). Just seeing if any THPers want to join me for an early round, thinking 8-9 tee off?

Hey Nor Cal Crew, I'm going to be up in the Sacramento area and hoping to play in the morning on Saturday, May 3rd. I'll be staying in Yuba City and was thinking about heading over towards the Lincoln/Auburn area (or somewhere within an hour of Yuba). Just seeing if any THPers want to join me for an early round, thinking 8-9 tee off?

So sorry no can do got a project to finish before our May 10th at The reserve at spanos can you make that one.

I would but am going to clearlake this weekend sorry

So sorry no can do got a project to finish before our May 10th at The reserve at spanos can you make that one.

Unfortunately the same reason I am up north (a wedding), will take me down south on the 10th.

Anyone else in the area wish to join me?

TheHeez,
Sorry, I can't make it either. The electrician confirmed Saturday's appointment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

May 10th The R at S golfred,mike,brainbigoats,mancest please add name to this post. Thanks golfred

AoxomoxA,tummy Thats 6 so far need to make 8 ask a friend

We have two tee times for The Reserve at Spanos 9:32 am and 9:40am May 10 th. See Ya There

Wish I could make it boys but I will be at the THP Love event in FLA

Yea im still good to go

great see everybody saturday

Looking forward to it, hopefully I play better then I did yesterday!!

Played... um no what I was doing had no resemblance to golf. I was part of a foursome yesterday at the Reserve. The course was in good shape though the greens were a bit hard/fast. I did make 1 par (5 skins) and 1 bogey (7 skins) to beat the nephews.

Hopefully the Reserve has their own water source, since the State apparently turned off the water to the farm surrounding the course. The crops are about a foot tall and turning brown. Sign of the times I guess. :(

I need to drive up for one of these outings soon.

We have two tee times for The Reserve at Spanos 9:32 am and 9:40am May 10 th. See Ya There

Still need 2 more ask a friend. Looking forward to it.

ARe we playing 9 or 18?

And what are the green fees?

I need to drive up for one of these outings soon.

yeah you do! We've got to hook up and play a round here locally some time soon as well. Feel free to rock our THP Nor-Cal Crew flag in your signature as well, if you feel like it. Same for you, Tummy!!!

We will be playing 18 The cost is $59.00

Have fun guys and don't forget to take some pictures!!!!! Way to go Red, for setting this up.

Hopefully the Reserve has their own water source, since the State apparently turned off the water to the farm surrounding the course. The crops are about a foot tall and turning brown. Sign of the times I guess. :(

my guess it was winter wheat that never got enough rain they will just chop it for silage or disk it under

my guess it was winter wheat that never got enough rain they will just chop it for silage or disk it under

You know I was thinking the plants looked awfully mature for this time of the year. I presumed it was from being in the 60's most of the winter. Darn, I'm feeling like a city kid. :eek:

Back