Lamkin UTx Grips - THP Preview

There is a black one.

I had NDMC, I-line, ACE REL 3gen, and UTx grips on my clubs for about the past 6 weeks. UTx won out. They each had their good qualities, but the UTx just seemed to have a lot more good points and not many negatives. So as of this past Sunday, I regripped all of my clubs with UTx.

~Rock

Put a blue one on my kusala white driver shaft today I'm impressed very to say the least!! Now to stump up and get the rest of the clubs done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really debating putting one of these on a wedge

You need to poop or get off the pot with these grips Franklin. Before the 2015 models start coming out!

Once I finally got one on my driver and situated properly, I couldn't be happier. Nice tack and firmness.

You need to poop or get off the pot with these grips Franklin. Before the 2015 models start coming out!

I've got a different one on about every club right now

I've got these on a few clubs and man are they awesome feeling. Love the firmness, love the tack, the tackiness of these is awesome. Pretty solid looking too, I have the red ones on a couple of clubs and the black on my Raw Black Vokes.

I'm a big fan of them still, the tech in grips nowadays is just impressive

I put UTX's on all my clubs earlier this year and really like the feel. Cleaned them today with soap, water and a magic eraser and they are as tacky as when they were new.

I have really liked these on my hybrid and 5W, but I am going to test them against the I-Line before I regrip my irons.

Yes! These are sweet grips. Put a blue one on my Kusala Indigo and it feels/plays better than it looks, and it looks sick! I have REL 3 Gens on all of my other clubs but I like the overall feel of the UTx better. When I regrip next year I'm pretty sure it'll be with the Utx's.

I love these grips. I've put them on almost all of my clubs now. Such a great combo of tack, firmness and just the right texture. I just wish the red was more red.

I am using these without gloves perfecly fine. No slippage at all. Even when your hands are sweaty. I highly recommend these to anyone.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Anybody see the "masters edition" Utx grips Lamkin has been giving away on Twitter? Not sure if they're new or not, but that green/yellow is a great combo

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I need them.

that combo looks interesting. I'd game them in a second.

e2ama5un.jpg

For those who haven't seen them.

I'm in love.

I do hope in the future that there are even more color option available to us. I have the Red/Grey UTx on my clubs, and I just could not be happier with the performance of these grips. Were suffering high humidity this week, and the grips performed like it was perfectly dry out. They've been through about 250 holes of play, and they are holding up perfect and still with tons of gripping power. Going to clean the grips sometime this week, not that they need it from a 'gripping' standpoint, but just to increase their lifespan.

~Rock

I checked the website and they aren't listing the green/yellow for sale.

Does anyone know if that was just a special promo or are they going to sell them?

Back