Springfield/Branson

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
I know this has been talked about before. But if a bunch of THP'ers want to get together in the Springfield / Branson area I can set something up.
We could play at my country club and in Branson. the course I belong to is very nice and I can get us a good deal, plus we have multiple options in Branson.
Also anyone that is going to be in my neck of the woods, holler at me anytime, would love to get as much golf in as I can this season with THP'ers.

I need to come up there sometime this summer.

Also we need to get a get together in KC

Taylor I would love to play with you and some of the KC crew up there. I have family in KC and I need to get up that way anyway.
I bet we could get a nice little group in KC area

I live in Springfield, I'd be glad to join.

Hi RL, I belong at Millwood, anytime you want to play let me know

I live in Springfield, I'd be glad to join.

I appreciate the offer, I'll definitely take you up on that.

I love that course. I played there a few years ago when it was still public and they had a coupon or something for it (I was a poor college kid.) I shot horribly that day but it was still great.

It is even better now. The old GM bought it last year and had made a lot of improvements and made 9 a par 4 again like it should be.
I usually play on Wednesdays after work and Saturday mornings. Holler anytime, first green fee is on me

I appreciate the offer, I'll definitely take you up on that.

I love that course. I played there a few years ago when it was still public and they had a coupon or something for it (I was a poor college kid.) I shot horribly that day but it was still great.

I've yet to play a bad course in Branson, the place just rocks. Hopefully I can get back up that way at some point this summer.

Shane buddy, if I ever find myself out that way your phone is gonna be a ringin! Just wish it was closer!

It is even better now. The old GM bought it last year and had made a lot of improvements and made 9 a par 4 again like it should be.
I usually play on Wednesdays after work and Saturday mornings. Holler anytime, first green fee is on me

Well that's very nice of you! I have a vacation coming up and I need to get my game in better shape before I try my hand at that course, but give me a month or so and you'll be hearing from me.

Hope you don't mind playing with someone who's still trying to find his swing after a 2 year hiatus.

I may have to come visit this summer Shane.

My BiL and SiL live in Tulsa. We need to get out there to see our new nephew soon. We've talked about doing a Branson trip. Will keep your offer in mind when we pull the trigger on it. Trying to get my BiL into golf.

Well that's very nice of you! I have a vacation coming up and I need to get my game in better shape before I try my hand at that course, but give me a month or so and you'll be hearing from me.

Hope you don't mind playing with someone who's still trying to find his swing after a 2 year hiatus.

I don't what your my game is like, I just enjoy meeting and playing with THP'ers :)

My BiL and SiL live in Tulsa. We need to get out there to see our new nephew soon. We've talked about doing a Branson trip. Will keep your offer in mind when we pull the trigger on it. Trying to get my BiL into golf.

Sounds awesome :)

One of these days, brother. This will happen.

One of these days, brother. This will happen.

You bill and Barry need to road trip up here this summer, I would live to come play with you boys sometime too, we can look for that opossum lol

Taylor I would love to play with you and some of the KC crew up there. I have family in KC and I need to get up that way anyway.
I bet we could get a nice little group in KC area

I'd be up for a KC trip, but Springfield/Branson might be a little far for me.

You know I want to get up there. Will have to see what we can do about that.

I live in Hartville...an hour from Springfield... I'm down for just about any Saturday afternoon or Sunday round... especially at Millwood... haven't played there yet and have been anxious to for quite some time.

This sounds great. We reside right between Springfield and Branson in Ozark Mo, and have yet to play Millwood. I generally have a pretty flexible schedule and would be very interested in playing with some THPers in any of the locales mentioned. Group events or just teeing up for some casual rounds sometimes.

RL12, darnall and daddio, since we are all local, let's figure a Saturday or Sunday that works for all of us and play a round at millwood.
The course is in great shape right now.

Absolutely man....playing in a couple of scrambles this Sat and next Sat....good for either Sunday as far as I know...and clear most Saturdays and Sundays after the next 2 weeks.

My parents retired at the Lake of the Ozarks, so I usually visit there about 6 times per summer. I'll have pay attention to this one.

~Rock

Back