NHL 2013-2014 Season

Now I get to see all the dumb Penguins fans blame Fleury for those 3.

Now I get to see all the dumb Penguins fans blame Fleury for those 3.

No surprise there. I certainly don't miss the knuckleheads that call during the post game show. Sheesh

Props to the Blue Jackets this season. They gave the Pens a run for there money. If it wasn't for a few lapses and bad bounces they are cruising into the 2nd round.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. If San Jose loses that series, I think they will qualify for the greatest choking franchise of all time. They certainly don't seem intent on changing their reputation. As a Ducks fan, its always fun to watch San Jose crumble.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. If San Jose loses that series, I think they will qualify for the greatest choking franchise of all time. They certainly don't seem intent on changing their reputation. As a Ducks fan, its always fun to watch San Jose crumble.

You hate the Sharks more than the Kings?
I hate the Sharks more than the Ducks. Which is funny because the Kings and the Ducks are a cross-town rivals but I hate the Sharks more. Sharks, Canucks, and then the Ducks.

I really hope San Jose Sharks keep it for next game. Been a big fan since they entered the NHL. These last 3 seasons have been promising. Tomorrow really see them taking it

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Those last 2 goals are some of the best I have seen so far. Come on Kings!

I am absolutely sick with disappointment right now. Avs wasted a season with such a talented team. Who knows how many years they will be able to hold this young core together.

Both wildcard teams won their opening series out west. And both will give their next opponent fits.

I agree mile high. I was loving watching the avs be competitors again.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Good to see the Avs, back at the top. Miss the old times Sakic and Roy when the franscise was young.

I am absolutely sick with disappointment right now. Avs wasted a season with such a talented team. Who knows how many years they will be able to hold this young core together.

Both wildcard teams won their opening series out west. And both will give their next opponent fits.

I think the Avs have a lot of good things going for them. That young core is under contract for awhile and the Avs should have the resources to keep them and add to it.

The second wild card team, the Stars, did not win their series. But both Minnesota and LA have the ability to win the next round. More playoff hockey and finally a freeway series in So Cal!

second round starts tonight!

I really feel liek the canadiens vs bruins matchup is gonna be decided in nets. two great goaltenders, lets see wich one will stand out

Honestly I didn't expect to Avs to do as well as they did in the regular season, but I feel a bit disappointed with them after this series. I hope they can keep the momentum going into next season.

Thoughts Dan?
0501-andrewkosek-cbj1.png

10297617_10152353119827716_501611168139992390_n.jpg

I prefer the white concept alot more then the currents

I like the blue jackets, but they deserve a better logo imo

I would love to see the Blue Jackets use their alternate full time and get a white one to match. The Cannon is an awesome logo the star thing now is hard to distinguish with all the dark blue on the jersey and logo.

AVS what have you done? I feel sick thinking about game 1 and 2 then seeing the ot loss in game 7. I think they will be good for years to come.

Wonder if the Islanders can ink a deal with Halak.

I thought the Caps had a goalie they could use for a long time, no goalie will put them over the top with Ovi playing like he does 5 on 5. Ovi reminds me of the Nash situation, great individual player but the team won't win with him and no coach is going to get him to have any sort of idea of team defense. I won't be surprised if he goes to the KHL in the next 2 to 3 years. I think he cares about goals and winning a cup.

What a Bruins/Habs game today! I missed most of it due to my son's first communion, but by the time family cleared and and we cleaned up, I got to watch the comeback. Nice to see the Bruins headed to Montreal tied at 1-1, rather than down 0-2. This series is going at LEAST 6 games, if not the full 7.

It might just be me, but I love the light blue Avs concept!
0505-stevengrant-col.png

Just turned on Habs Bruins. I haven't watched much playoff hockey this year. Man watching a game there is definitely on my bucket list. Looks like such an awesome place to watch a game

Wow that was insane.....

Habs are sized out matched big time. Dale!!! Nice play dude

Back