Survivor 28: Cagayan (Spoilers)

Wow, Tony has two idols. Including one he can use after the votes are read.

I didn't like Tony much for a long time, but he is pretty effing awesome in this game.

I didn't like Tony much for a long time, but he is pretty effing awesome in this game.
Yeah I think that this weeks move could potentially have cost him the million. If he is in final 3 vs anyone bar Tasha or Spencer then he wins. If either of those two make it to final three then they will beat Tony. He really needed to just go with the flow, get rid of those two and then play his idols if his alliance turned on him. Certainly making for a pretty interesting season though!

He is like Russell, not likeable at all but very good at Survivor.

Watching the finale. Not sure we are going to make it to the end!

Stupid stupid final three vote decision. Sealed their own fate.

I thought the final show was interesting, Woo would have lost to either one IMO. I know the "after" vote had him winning against the lady but I don't really think they would have voted him winner again her for the same reasons he lost in the final two match up. Not enough game or moves to be the winner. Floaters just don't win often.

I thought the final show was interesting, Woo would have lost to either one IMO. I know the "after" vote had him winning against the lady but I don't really think they would have voted him winner again her for the same reasons he lost in the final two match up. Not enough game or moves to be the winner. Floaters just don't win often.

I would agree. In the heat of the moment, all those months before we actually see the 'urn of votes', I think it would have been different. I believe Kass could have simply stated that she played a ruthless and openly honest game, calling people out when needed, and she was STILL in the end. All those 'yes' votes for Woo at the reunion were after they had time to sit on it and ponder. Personally, I would have voted for Khaos Kass.

And I still think Tony is a d-bag and wonder what kind of cop he might be off camera. He strikes me as a really arrogant type that we'll see on a YouTube video someday doing some questionable things.

Tony played the game the best. That doesn't always mean a win, but he did deserve it.

I think Spencer almost played the best game but you gotta find a way to make it to the end to be the best. I'm OK with the Tony win, the guy was out there actually PLAYING the game.

Did I miss something or was there no $100,000 Player of the Game winner this year?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did I miss something or was there no $100,000 Player of the Game winner this year?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I did not see one, my wife and I had discussed that someone would win the fan vote and we thought Spencer might win that. I then totally forgot about it.

Back