Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Cool! See you then.

Note I'll have my lil one in tow. She may out drive me on a few holes.

Note I'll have my lil one in tow. She may out drive me on a few holes.

I bumped it to 4 peeps in case they counted ur young one see ya guys soon

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Getting out for a round tomorrow at 11am at Windmill. Hope the forecast is good since I didn't check prior to booking.

Edit: remember to pack the rain gear.

Getting out for a round tomorrow at 11am at Windmill. Hope the forecast is good since I didn't check prior to booking.

Edit: remember to pack the rain gear.

Supposed to be ok

Say I'm pondering play Sunday afternoon somewhere. ..any takers?

I'll be at the HOF thing going on at IX center

Supposed to be ok

Say I'm pondering play Sunday afternoon somewhere. ..any takers?

im going to play sunday someplace the GF has plans so im free.

wait do i really want to play with mike dean the scoring machine? i would like to keep my dignity lol

im going to play sunday someplace the GF has plans so im free.

wait do i really want to play with mike dean the scoring machine? i would like to keep my dignity lol

Rob and I last night were talking about maybe Roses Run for $32 on golfnow (site has $27)

Rob and I last night were talking about maybe Roses Run for $32 on golfnow (site has $27)

actually they have a deal for up to 4 for $19 at 12:00

actually they have a deal for up to 4 for $19 at 12:00

let me check with the boss lady to see if I can make it that early, not sure Rob can get up there by then either but I'll let you know

Moving to Indianapolis tomorrow and hoping to get some range time in this week. Any suggestions for good practice facility/ ranges to check out in the area?

Moving to Indianapolis tomorrow and hoping to get some range time in this week. Any suggestions for good practice facility/ ranges to check out in the area?

Depends on what side of town you're on. Zionsville practice center is good on the Northside. Riverside Golf Academy is near downtown on 38th st. Orchard Park is a decent range in Greenwood on the south side that also has a lighted par 3.

let me check with the boss lady to see if I can make it that early, not sure Rob can get up there by then either but I'll let you know

well i booked the deal either way but they are pretty layed back on the times at the courses i have went out 2 hrs before my tee time b4 they prob wouldnt care if i went out after what it says.

Depends on what side of town you're on. Zionsville practice center is good on the Northside. Riverside Golf Academy is near downtown on 38th st. Orchard Park is a decent range in Greenwood on the south side that also has a lighted par 3.

Thanks! For the first month I am going to be living on East 21st street in Indianapolis, so I will check out the Riverside Golf Academy.

Back