THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My playing partner for the day!!! Nothing better!
ypage4yn.jpg

Saw this over on TWITTER. It looks like she set up to hit a fade. LOL. Bet you had a great day.

This thread might be good luck for me. Trying to get in about 6 holes before I lose daylight. Up and down to save par on #1. Somehow just hit a 284 yard 4 wood through the fairway. By far the furthest I've ever hit this club.

Thought I stuck my approach but these greens are rocks. Couldn't save so +1 through 2 and in trouble on 3.

Jinxed! Dropped another. Playing in the trees makes it hard. +2 through 3.

Love this. I know y'all had a blast.

Had a great time. She wanted to hit every shot.

Saw this over on TWITTER. It looks like she set up to hit a fade. LOL. Bet you had a great day.

Lol. Hit the ball quite well. She said far you slice it, I'm hitting the fade.

Scrambled for another par. This course is about to eat me up. +2 through 4.

Still plenty of daylight but I got booted off. +3 through 5 with an 84 yard approach upcoming.

I'm going to be playing what is supposed to be the nicest public course in Charlotte today. I'll try and update this thread depending on time and the people I'm playing with. Course review upcoming tonight as well.

I'm going to be playing what is supposed to be the nicest public course in Charlotte today. I'll try and update this thread depending on time and the people I'm playing with. Course review upcoming tonight as well.

Looking forward to hearing about the progress of that swing change, too!

where you playing? i played Rocky River golf club by the charlotte race track when i was there visiting family. it was super nice.

where you playing? i played Rocky River golf club by the charlotte race track when i was there visiting family. it was super nice.

Ballantyne

I may not be updating too much here. Just got paired with KJ Choi's caddy. What are the odds?

Sorry I didn't update this during the round. Playing with KJ's caddie was such an amazing time. He is a really cool dude and hooked me up with some Wells Fargo passes for the weekend.

Sorry I didn't update this during the round. Playing with KJ's caddie was such an amazing time. He is a really cool dude and hooked me up with some Wells Fargo passes for the weekend.

How awesome is that?

Awesome dude! I guess I can let it slide this time!

Alright, I've always wanted to try this out. Tee time at 10AM with three buddies. I have a bet with a friend that I have to shoot 82 from the tips. Should be fun!

Alright, I've always wanted to try this out. Tee time at 10AM with three buddies. I have a bet with a friend that I have to shoot 82 from the tips. Should be fun!

Good luck dude. It's actually pretty fun updating the thread while you play.

Not good when you are giving up 7 strokes in a match play round. Good thing is getting one back on the 1st hole

Even through six. It's been a grind. Some tough greens.
9yvabe5y.jpg

Keep on grinding, Matt!

We were suppose to play in Norwalk but rain so at Sleepy Hollow...and it's raining!!!

+1 up through 7

Good morning from Twin City CC in Tennile GA. Playing from the tips at 6557 yards today. Starting on the back 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back