What's the most holes you've played with one ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I broke a record for me. I used one of the new Bridgestone 330's for 52 holes before losing it in a pond. It was still in plenty good condition before I lost it, even after all the wedges and short irons I hit with it. Definitely impressed by the durability of this ball. Hoping it wasn't just a fluke.

I made it to hole 18 saturday on one ball then off the tee I sliced one into the water :(

Up to 72 holes with the MaxFli Fire. Thought I had lost it on the 66th hole, but the ground rocket got caught up in the rough and saved it from getting to the yard with the big dogs.

I realized the same ball went through an 18 hole scramble, then 9 holes the next day, and is still in my bag. It's doing pretty darn good.

I think 6. And I was really happy about that considering the course!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Made it through 18 yesterday with the same B330-RXS. I did pluck it out of a small stream (3 feet across, 6 inches deep) twice though...so there was some luck involved in not losing it.
The ball still looks brand new (after cleaning) minus a single scuff mark from a cart path hit. I've never made it 27-36 holes with the same ball, so I'm curious to see if this is the one.

Probably 36. I've made it further without losing one, but after 36 the ball is often cut or scuffed up pretty good and I change to a newer one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago I played 54 holes with the same SR3.

I'll play somewhere close to 27-36 holes with one ball. I played with an SR2 the last few times out and replaced it in the middle of the second 18 bc I cut it with a wedge.

Back in February made it through a full round with one ball, believe it was the E6. When I got home, took it out the bag and hit into the open field behind my home. Last time I broke a 100, just saying.

18 holes.

I never start a round with a ball that has been played before. Just a superstition I have to start my round off.

18 holes.

I never start a round with a ball that has been played before. Just a superstition I have to start my round off.

[taking notes]

I usually play a ball for 18 holes. Sometimes I'll pull a gently used ball for a round. Some balls (SR3 for instance) can last a while as long as I'm not hitting them off of cart paths or trees.

Around 25 holes, mostly gets pretty scuffed up from wedge shots.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I've never kept track, but it's at least a few rounds. I will play a ball until I lose it, which seems to run in streaks.

36 and after the 36 I retired the ball or should say took driver out and hit it into woods. From what I remember reading and I don't know if it has already been said but you shouldn't use a ball more than 125 shots. That was just a few years ago

I usually can make a ball go through 8-10 holes before i lose it. Need to get more consistent off the tee

I've gone a couple rounds with the same ball. However I've also had days where when it rains it pours and I will go through a sleeve or 2 by the time the round is over. For the most part I can keep the same ball for a round.

[taking notes]

I usually play a ball for 18 holes. Sometimes I'll pull a gently used ball for a round. Some balls (SR3 for instance) can last a while as long as I'm not hitting them off of cart paths or trees.

You going to make sure my bag is stocked with used Srixon balls before the round? You would hold the mental edge on me at that point!

I have played 18 with the same ball a couple of times and thrilled to do so.

90 so far.

Last Sunday I played with a buddy and he lost his ball in the water after 67 holes.

I think the ball wanted a break.

I think for me it was 36 holes. 2 full 18 hole rounds with a Wilson Staff Duo. It was pretty beat up, but it was fall golf and colder weather. I don't like burning up the premium balls in the colder weather, but it lasted a decent while before being thrown in the shag bag!

I would say 54. I remember last year I played the same ball all weekend, 36 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday, if it makes it I usually retired the ball to my shag back after 36 holes.....lost 1 ball yesterday during my sloppy round and I was pissed!

Played nine holes plus 4 today before we headed in, so another 13 for 103 total thus far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back