Callaway Talks: Mark Crossfield

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow

Thought maybe some people around here would be interested in the "curing first tee jitters" section of this.

too many big glasses on the set hehe

Cool stuff. Worlds colliding it seems, but I'm a big fan of both so what's not to like?

thought it was a fun episode. When did they switch to that opening?

I thought that was a pretty good episode.
BTW I love the intro!!! Rhi showing off her caddy skills

thought it was a fun episode. When did they switch to that opening?

This was the first episode with it, I really enjoyed it. Had a bit of an Entourage feel to it.

That was a fun interview. Crossfield seems like a good guy. I like his first tee advice.

It was much better than I expected.

I enjoyed the new episode. Liked the joking about the equipment's impact on helping a golfer.

I wonder what all they did with him. That had to be one expensive plane ticket.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see something from his channel surrounding equipment. Similar to when he visited the Titleist fitting center in the UK.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Callaway Talks is rapidly growing on my list of favorite things to watch. Harry is hilarious, but also well spoken and asks good questions. As for Mark, I loved his response to first tee jitters. I know I forget some times how much fun this game can be if you let it.

...and the new opening is KILLER.

That is one office full of cool, great stuff.

The new intro is pretty amazing...definitely a step up in an area I didn't know they needed to improve. Mark was a good guest, I enjoy his stuff when I remember to watch it.

Love Callaway Talks and Love Crossfield. So when both combined, i almost jumped out of my seat to watch it. Harry is awesome, joking about his game all the time, and i especially loved the part where Mark talked about making the game fun again, when he brought up Pebble Beach. it really is a beautiful scenic sport to play, and sometimes we get so caught up in scores that we miss that. He brings up great points about enjoying the game we play by choice. Awesome Job Callaway and Mark!

Watching right now, hoping it turns out good!

Lets get stuck in!

Thanks for posting it dev. Good to see Mark in a different light there and see how it all started. He does seem like a guy you want to play a round with--just enjoying the game. I need to do that more!

I'm still pretty sure they're the same person and this was all done with green screen.

That was a really good watch! Thanks for posting Dev.

He's been saying some stuff on twitter and Facebook about his trip. Expect to see some stuff from some of the Callaway R&D guys as well as some putting videos from the Odyssey putter designers.

I finally got a chance to watch the video, what a great interview. I am a big fan of both of those guys, so I knew it would be great. Kudos to Harry and Callaway for bringing someone on that's not strictly a Callaway guy as well.

Thanks for the post Ricky

Back