PING Karsten TR Putter Review

It's gonna be so hard to pick between this and the Ketsch. Guess it will come down to feel.

It's gonna be so hard to pick between this and the Ketsch. Guess it will come down to feel.

The Ketsch seems like a solid choice as well! But I can certainly say that my putting has gone from around 35 to below 30 in the last couple of the weeks...
It might be the putter, it might be the attention I´m giving my putts when I have this new putter..

The only way to be really sure is to roll them both. The one that gives you the most confidence is the one you should get!
Without rolling the Ketsch, i would say they will give the same feel when stroking a putt but the looks and the alignment aids on top are differing..
Tell us which way you go! :) And remember: Confidence is key!

And remember: Confidence is key!

I definitely know this to be the case. I've noticed after getting fit to the I25 driver. I just feel like I'm gonna go up there and hit a good ball every time, and it's led to many more fairways.

I definitely know this to be the case. I've noticed after getting fit to the I25 driver. I just feel like I'm gonna go up there and hit a good ball every time, and it's led to many more fairways.

I'm a big believer of: "Pay attention to something and the performance will increase".. With any part of golf and life, and production which is my main area..

The putter might be the only club of which performance is not enhanced especially much by technology(Yepp, I'm an engineer I know what I'm talking about!).. It's all in the hands of the one taking alignment and doing the strokes..
But I'm a sucker for anything special and the copper finish is making me feel good about this putter! (I have the Karsten TR B60)
( And yeah!, Ping if you are reading this, I'm available for a job.. ;) )

PING Karsten TR Putter Review

Got fit at my local shop and was able walk out with a PING Karsten TR Pal , 35 inches.

I'd never been fit before and I'm excited to put this in the bag.

I've been so awful putting over the last year that I thought getting fit would be helpful.

I have a "slight arc" in my stroke and this stick feels great.

More to come.

Got fit at my local shop and was able walk out with a PING Karsten TR Pal , 35 inches.

I'd never been fit before and I'm excited to put this in the bag.

I've been so awful putting over the last year that I thought getting fit would be helpful.

I have a "slight arc" in my stroke and this stick feels great.

More to come.

Looking forward to your thoughts! I really enjoyed the performance when I rolled this in the store.

Anser 2 sir. Hope that works since it's all I got!

Anser 2 sir. Hope that works since it's all I got!

Hawk, have you had any issues with the glossy underside of the putter? That was a previous concern for some in this thread.

For me, I don´t really look at that when putting but I have noticed some small scratches.. But very small and they are not catching my eye until I seriously look for them.

I still game the B60 and have for the last 30 or so rounds.. It does what a putter should do IMO, leave me in charge of getting the ball in the hole but makes alignment and stroke consistency easier.. :act-up:

The Ping Senita TR Counter Balanced is literally the best putter I have ever rolled. The CB weighting is so perfect and fluid and the feel coming off the face is crisp.

The Ping Senita TR Counter Balanced is literally the best putter I have ever rolled. The CB weighting is so perfect and fluid and the feel coming off the face is crisp.

It really is a spectacular putter.

Thinking seriously to get this particular putter to replace my odyssey metal x-milled #7 !

My Tank gave me consecutive rounds of 38 putts so it was off to Golftown where I rolled putters for about an hour 2 days in a row. Came home with this.

Had it on grass for the first time yesterday, though just on a practice green for half an hour. Loving it so far.

Looking at it from this view it looks exactly like my old Ping Karsten B60

Karsten2.jpg

My old Pat pending, from my putter collection.....

10386977_10152300848838401_7489674973677707355_o.jpg

Still loving this putter. Putted better yesterday than today, but so far so good!!

THP in depth look at the new PING Karsten putter line. Some really good info about the technology available.

http://bit.ly/1rtbn1a

I just picked one of these up with the adjustable shaft. I was wondering if you had a good way or idea how to get the face square after adjusting it? I got the right length but I can't seem to get the face to look square, any ideas or help would be wonderful!

I have been playing the Anser 5 in this line the last few rounds and it's been phenomenal.

Back