The Grill/Grilling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crest

Did you put anything on those veggies other than oil? What about on the onions?

Crest

Did you put anything on those veggies other than oil? What about on the onions?

We tried Pam spray this time because it has no calories but I have also used Olive oil which also works nicely.

I cooked the onions in the same pan that I did the asparagus so they wouldn't fall through the grates.

Also Mrs. Dash seasoning but I like to experiment with all types.

Flank steak tonight on the grill baked potato in the oven..... I actually marinated the potato for the first time. We shall see how that works out.

eqyqesum.jpg

Flank steak tonight on the grill baked potato in the oven..... I actually marinated the potato for the first time. We shall see how that works out.

eqyqesum.jpg
How did the potato turn out? That sounds tasty.

How did the potato turn out? That sounds tasty.

Ehh it would have been good if I had let the darn thing cook all the way. Haha oh well live and learn. I used a spicy rub and olive oil I definitely need to try this again.

Got a quick grill session in before the rain. Nothing really special that will have to wait till tomorrow night.

9u9a9y2u.jpg

Got these as a wedding present so sweet......

6ezusyje.jpg

Got a quick grill session in before the rain. Nothing really special that will have to wait till tomorrow night.

9u9a9y2u.jpg

Got these as a wedding present so sweet......

6ezusyje.jpg
I've always wanted that grilling set.

Fired up the grill tonight and had some porterhouse's, corn on the cob and some green beans.

utyjyqeq.jpg

#mediumrare

Grill got a little work tonight after 3 straight days of rain.

a2a2a7an.jpg

Kabobs for this evening....

tujy2yby.jpg

This reminds me since I really don't eat seafood but my wife loves it I end up grilling it often. Do any of you have any tips or tricks that will help me? Thanks

This reminds me since I really don't eat seafood but my wife loves it I end up grilling it often. Do any of you have any tips or tricks that will help me? Thanks

No more than 5 minutes on each side, I believe. Make sure to put something on the grates so they don't stick.

No more than 5 minutes on each side, I believe. Make sure to put something on the grates so they don't stick.

Thanks Miller. I appreciate it. I assume PAM Spray will work, right?

Yeah that should be fine. It sucks when they stick to the grill. My GF is from FLA and I'm still learning how to grill seafood. Work in progress.

You're gonna let us see how they turned out, right? Haha

Has anyone tried the Masterbuilt smokers (the electric ones)? They look fairly easy to use but is that just because of the commercials? How does the food turn out?

Quick session with some sausages for the week

ubu6atyt.jpg

Whipped up some brats and burgers for dinner tonight, just glad it is nice enough to get out and grill.

9eby3uhe.jpg

Since Crest asked so nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back