Status
Not open for further replies.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
A thread for all things grill related. Feel free to post pics of your setup, what you are grilling, etc.

We can even have some chatter about propane and propane accessories!

Natural gas grills! Never worry about running out in the middle of the grilling!

ha4abeve.jpg

Gourmet sausages tonight, along with some pork tenderloin.

Love grilling all kinds of food... meat, veggies, bread, pizza... you name it!!! Currently use a Traeger wood pellet grill to get the job done.

I love to grille! I try to cook most meals on it when the weather is nice. I'd grill in the cold, but it's just too cold now (not this weekend) but generally.

Love to grill - just finished cleaning the grill after cooking up some dry aged NY Strip Steaks. We have a 36" Twin Eagles built in grill running on natural gas. This gets used 2-3 times a week in the fall/winter, close to daily in the spring/summer.

Got a natural gas BBQ for home use, a small propane one for camping and the makings of a proper campfire grill in the trailer. We grill 11.5 months of the year and it takes some bitter weather to stop us from doing it! (Usually the cover is iced onto the BBQ and won't come off)

Looking at getting a Broil King Keg as my next splurge (golf clubs and rifles can wait).

I love grilling. I have a Traeger Jr. I've upgraded with the digital thermostat. I also have a couple propane grills, but I rarely use those since I got the Traeger.

Ah, the grill is my favorite method of cooking. I have a nice stainless propane and grill everything!

Anyone into grilling friuts? Love grilled salted watermelon, pineapple, and peaches.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I grill 12 months a year I don't care what the weather is. I've been on the grill making breakfast at 9 am and grilling diner after midnight in -30C.

I grill 12 months a year I don't care what the weather is. I've been on the grill making breakfast at 9 am and grilling diner after midnight in -30C.

That's the spirit, so many of our YYC brethren only grill 2 weeks out of the year when it's sunny and warm out. If it wasn't for the cover freezing to the BBQ and my beer freezing solid while I grill in a t-shirt and shorts, I'd be a full 12 months per year.

Nothing beats a white christmas with the BBQ lit and burgers on for lunch!

That's the spirit, so many of our YYC brethren only grill 2 weeks out of the year when it's sunny and warm out. If it wasn't for the cover freezing to the BBQ and my beer freezing solid while I grill in a t-shirt and shorts, I'd be a full 12 months per year.

Nothing beats a white christmas with the BBQ lit and burgers on for lunch!

The beer doesn't freeze if you drink fast enough. I get home from work at midnight and before I go inside I fire up the grill and get the shorts and flip flops on.

This will quickly become my favorite thread. Can't wait for it to warm up a little bit so I can fire up the grill!

Love grilling! Always looking for cool recipes, and new things to do with the grill.

Love my Holland grill (Google image):

4uzy2era.jpg

I love to grill, but I keep it super simple with charcole and a small Weber kettle grill. I've learned to cook about anything other grills might cook, just takes some guess work on the charcole and extra time getting it done.

There's still some snow left so not too much going on in my backyard as of late, but in a few weeks it'll be happening almost every night!

My big Coleman Stainless grill finally bit the dust after about 6 or 7 years of use this summer. Basically every burner rusted out from use. So I finished the season on my Coleman RoadTrip grill. But something new is coming this year I hope and I'm trying to decide on an infrared, an egg, or go gas again. Choices to make here.

My big Coleman Stainless grill finally bit the dust after about 6 or 7 years of use this summer. Basically every burner rusted out from use. So I finished the season on my Coleman RoadTrip grill. But something new is coming this year I hope and I'm trying to decide on an infrared, an egg, or go gas again. Choices to make here.
I'm afraid my time is limited with my grill too, I've rebuilt it once already. Not sure it will last a full season or not. Grill are so darned expensive

This just in from Fort McMurray Alberta. My brother being a proper griller:
1534364_1000069471807_1574808888_n.jpg

I've a got a 6 burner Charbroil with a side piece for sauces or my fried foods (keeps the house smelling good or from smelling bad)

Getting ready to invest in a charcoal grill for those days I just want the smooth taste you get from hot coals with a bit of Jack Daniels soaked wood

We adopted a couple of large dogs a few years ago and we keep them in the yard where our grill is, so our grill hasn't been used in at least a couple of years.
Construction of our new home will be starting in the next few months, and hopefully we can get things set up and have a suitable dog free grilling location there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back