The Grill/Grilling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
26009a36ba686d8148ed59e7ca0066fa.jpg

46 oz Tamahawk Ribeye tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn good looking steak! Costco has a similar bone-in ribeye which I made a couple weeks ago for my son’s to split.... I told them I wanted a picture before they cut into it.... no picture was taken and at $58 for one steak (granted it was like 3 lbs).... it will be end of summer send off before I buy that bad boy again! Enjoy those in the freezer...

A nice Strip tonight!
4104df4bd0f193c659cbbcb1a3a63373.jpg

snake river farms strip for me and a prime filet for the wife. sv at 129 for about 75 mins, then seared on the kamado with a few lumps of apple wood thrown in with the charcoal. freaking delicious. i’ll be snagging some srf steaks for special occasions.

So this happened today thanks to Target and their clearance sales

f3d0a455dff37397ec9cb6c4a22123f3.jpg

All in on the Weber everything...

i am officially addicted to snake river farms “wagyu”

e7d23318764bff8e20c3bc6cde077520.jpg

baa3d050b153ea356c3df0c70d83f7b7.jpg

i am obviously accepting new steak knife recommendations as my current knives destroyed that cross section!

Thats solid. Still havent ordered from them yet, but they get rave reviews.

Thats solid. Still havent ordered from them yet, but they get rave reviews.

it’s stupid expensive. but i don’t eat steak that often so it’s fun to splurge.

it’s stupid expensive. but i don’t eat steak that often so it’s fun to splurge.

We got a nice coupon to use for them when we bought our second pellet grill, so will be ordering soon.

We got a nice coupon to use for them when we bought our second pellet grill, so will be ordering soon.

hmmmmm if there’s a minimum order and you need to spread the cost, lemme know.

what’s interesting is that their site says the steaks are frozen then shipped, and they specifically say the steaks may be partially thawed when delivered. that was basically my crowd cow experience to a t, and i was under the impression that frozen->thawed->re-frozen is a bad idea for food safety. maybe i was too hard on crowd cow?

either way, these srf steaks are the best i’ve ever had.

So this happened today thanks to Target and their clearance sales

Left the local Walmart last night with a Weber Spirit II, thanks to their clearance sales. 50% off what appeared to be all assembled models; so, yes, it has probably been sitting outside getting rained on for a while, but it's still 'new' enough. They even had the red one I have been eyeing for a few months! I should've bought 2 of them.

Finally got her assembled. Adding to the Weber arsenal!

e7c85ea1a38dfdf99b4fa068b0983e11.jpg

Is your new one the 26" model?

It is the 22" Premium Kettle that I got at Target on clearance for 80 bucks... I could not pass it up

It is the 22" Premium Kettle that I got at Target on clearance for 80 bucks... I could not pass it up

Hmm that sale doesn’t show up online...maybe I need to go to the store lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back