Insperity Invitational - Scramble

Rambler

Reaction score
Handicap
9.9, so 10
Anyone watch some of the scramble competition? I don't normally watch Champions Tour events, but have really enjoyed watching some of the scramble competition. Those guys can still play, and hearing them needle each other and tell stories is great.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm watching now.

ta2ymyva.jpg

Why won't they let Lanny Wadkins go outside???

Yea I have been watching it for the last hour. I love watching the old guys and hearing their stories!

Yea I have been watching it for the last hour. I love watching the old guys and hearing their stories!

I wonder if they get tired of hearing Trevino talk?

Ned to birdie #18 to win. Go Jack!

One of the things I found interesting, was Miller commenting that it would be good for golf if the Nicklaus/Player/Trevino team won... And Miller was playing on a team against them.

I wonder if they get tired of hearing Trevino talk?

Not sure how anyone could get sick of hearing Lee talk! The stories that guy must have I bet would make a best selling book! He's one of my favorites.

Anyone watch some of the scramble competition? I don't normally watch Champions Tour events, but have really enjoyed watching some of the scramble competition. Those guys can still play, and hearing them needle each other and tell stories is great.

I enjoyed watching it. At the end though, Gary Player could not help himself in throwing out a shot about todays clubs and balls. Must have spent too much time with Jack...... Tunnel vision must suck.

Back