Looks pretty good. What happened to dad?

Haha all four of those pictures are positions I can't get the club in. And honestly he's had zero direction as far as his swing goes. I just make sure he's not aimed at the house

emails from teachers almost never means good news...

That's awesome PhillyV...swing looks better than most THPers I've played with, including mine.

Well the first night with our baby girl at home was a bit of a doozy, she was pretty fussy all night and wasn't sleeping much longer than 45 mins. It was a good learning experience though, we learned what works and what doesn't.

We got her sleeping/ used to her rocker now too so tonight should be a bit easier on us.

Trial and error buddy. It's a shock to the system for sure, but somehow becomes normal.

Well the first night with our baby girl at home was a bit of a doozy, she was pretty fussy all night and wasn't sleeping much longer than 45 mins. It was a good learning experience though, we learned what works and what doesn't.

We got her sleeping/ used to her rocker now too so tonight should be a bit easier on us.

Trial and error bud. We got lucky our first slept pretty much 5-6 hours at a time so we were spoiled.

The second, up every two hours like clockwork. Didn't matter if she was dry or fed, she was up. Best advice I can give is sleep when she sleeps until you get the routine down.

Hang in there buddy, it's a game of hit and miss for sure, but it doesn't take long for a routine to develop.

Can't get over how cute my son looks in this picture from his 6 month checkup on Monday.

tumblr_n4r5buAcPQ1t1f01jo3_1280.jpg

It will get better, I promise. The first night that our son was home, my wife and I looked at each other and were like "he was this fussy at night when they took him to the nursery? They never told us that!" You'll also learn not to react to every single noise that she makes when she's sleeping. That was big for us as well.

Cole is cute in every picture I've seen.

It will get better, I promise. The first night that our son was home, my wife and I looked at each other and were like "he was this fussy at night when they took him to the nursery? They never told us that!" You'll also learn not to react to every single noise that she makes when she's sleeping. That was big for us as well.

I see lots of his momma in that picture of him, ary.

petyratu.jpg
. My little cutie from our trip to the park yesterday

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I see lots of his momma in that picture of him, ary.

That's definitely a good thing! I love that he got her smile.

That's definitely a good thing! I love that he got her smile.
I say the same thing about my kids, thank goodness they look like their mother!

Here is how I'm spending my evening.
9utyba5a.jpg

Found furniture for the nursery at a really good price, and fortunately the floor model was in pristine condition. It's a classic design and the pieces (crib, dresser, chest, and crib to bed conversion rails) are sturdy so if he likes keeping a full bed around, he can keep this furniture for the rest of his life. It's arriving tonight! Only problem is, the carpet installation for the nursery and office is two Wednesday's from now. Guess the furniture will be camping out in the living room until then.

Don't worry, Duece. You'll get your living room back (when they move out for college...) :)

Parenting Thread

Does anyone want this for their kid's room? The screws didn't align properly to our son's light switch so we aren't going to use it. Send me a PM if interested
upedeqy4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found furniture for the nursery at a really good price, and fortunately the floor model was in pristine condition. It's a classic design and the pieces (crib, dresser, chest, and crib to bed conversion rails) are sturdy so if he likes keeping a full bed around, he can keep this furniture for the rest of his life. It's arriving tonight! Only problem is, the carpet installation for the nursery and office is two Wednesday's from now. Guess the furniture will be camping out in the living room until then.

From what Ive read you have to be careful with installing new carpet in a newborns room....The carpet will release chemicals that are known to make babies fussy for about 6 months...This could have changed since I did this looking and remoding about 11 years ago....Was actually brought to our attention by our doctor

From what Ive read you have to be careful with installing new carpet in a newborns room....The carpet will release chemicals that are known to make babies fussy for about 6 months...This could have changed since I did this looking and remoding about 11 years ago....Was actually brought to our attention by our doctor

Thanks for that info. We are three months out and he will sleep in an "arms reach" next to us for about three to four months. Hopefully that will allow the VOCs to dissipate.

Got my son out on a course for the first time today! He did awesome and almost made a par! Not bad for a kid who just turned 4. Gonna be an awesome summer for us
hehe8aju.jpg

My wife took this today. This was the kids waiting for me to walk past. I love this photo.

image22.jpg

Also in 2 weeks I may be taking my oldest out for her first round.

My wife took this today. This was the kids waiting for me to walk past. I love this photo.

image22.jpg

Also in 2 weeks I may be taking my oldest out for her first round.
That's awesome!

Back