SeeMore Putters Thread

Hope you enjoy it Nite!

haha maybe it wasn't the same mFGP! This one went quite a bit higher than that.

I see that, there was a black gunmetal that went higher, this one was just a regular one, better for my budget!

I see that, there was a black gunmetal that went higher, this one was just a regular one, better for my budget!

So you got an fgp or mfpg? Either one is a steal at the price specially since I picked my mfgp up for 103.

You all fight over the putters, I'll work on headcovers...haha

Uh, it's not ending in 5 hours with only 1 bid???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So you got an fgp or mfpg? Either one is a steal at the price specially since I picked my mfgp up for 103.

Mfgp, for 80 shipped

I was eyeing the gunmetal. I'm an absolute sucker for that finish.

I love the finish, by I wanted ine to test, then if it works and thats what I get fitted to in June ill be buying a really nice one

Uh, it's not ending in 5 hours with only 1 bid???

Haha...yep. I was actually just asking the seller some questions about it. I've been watching it the whole time.

There's an OG Pinstripe THP cover that just showed up a couple hours ago.

Haha...yep. I was actually just asking the seller some questions about it. I've been watching it the whole time.

There's an OG Pinstripe THP cover that just showed up a couple hours ago.

That price is laughable. I saw that and couldn't stop shaking my head.

$50? For cereal? Weren't there just 2 Citrus's on here for $25 a piece? Sheesh...

Okay, learning something new. I thought all the mfgp's were gunmetal.

That price is laughable. I saw that and couldn't stop shaking my head.

I know. I watched it just to see if someone buys it. Citrus one on there too..

When I seen them I commented that double the price is just robbery

$50? For cereal? Weren't there just 2 Citrus's on here for $25 a piece? Sheesh...

The THP membership is pretty incredible. For the most part, if someone is seeking a cover like that, one is offered up for a reasonable (read: purchased price) rate -- Sometimes even gifted. It's the advice I gave AMart when he was hunting for a citrus and he got one from another member within a few days I believe.

Just another thing to love about this place.

I gifted my Citrus to someone when I sold one of my FGP's. Sure, they are fairly sought after, but seems silly to go that above and beyond when they originally sold for. But there's a website called the Chive, and they do a lot of limited run t-shirts, and they always show up on eBay for way more than they are through the site. Demand dictates the price, I guess.

I have a SeeMore cover I need to email about and see if its a real deal cover or not. I have white leather with green fur lining with SeeMore down each side and that's it. Very simple and plain compared to many of their other covers. No RST logos or anything. I thought it was a home made cover but I seen a picture that SeeMore posted on Facebook of their tour bag on a practice green and low and behold there was an identical cover laying on the ground. Need to find some more info on it. I'm sure it's just an email away...

Glad to see it will be going to a good home. I just picked up the white SPI one last week so I'm good for awhile.

I have a SeeMore cover I need to email about and see if its a real deal cover or not. I have white leather with green fur lining with SeeMore down each side and that's it. Very simple and plain compared to many of their other covers. No RST logos or anything. I thought it was a home made cover but I seen a picture that SeeMore posted on Facebook of their tour bag on a practice green and low and behold there was an identical cover laying on the ground. Need to find some more info on it. I'm sure it's just an email away...

It is real PD. I received one on a putter I bought. I sold it though as I am partial to magnetic covers. I have seen this same cover on many listings for sale. I think it is probably an older cover.

It is real PD. I received one on a putter I bought. I sold it though as I am partial to magnetic covers. I have seen this same cover on many listings for sale. I think it is probably an older cover.

Cool!! Thank you sir. That is good to know.

Received in the mail this afternoon. Smoke diamond awesomeness!

asequqyr.jpg

etamehep.jpg

Received in the mail this afternoon. Smoke diamond awesomeness!

asequqyr.jpg

etamehep.jpg

Beautiful addition to the family there sir. Cant wait to get some fredback from you.

Beautiful addition to the family there sir. Cant wait to get some fredback from you.

Oh, it has been rolled numerous times. Rolled awesome at 34" with a SS 1.0 and rolls even better at 33.75" with my favorite Lamkin! Initial impressions are I like it better than the z2c.

I need to game my counterbalanced gunmetal Z3 soon. That's what recent posts in here have told me.

Well I recieved my mfgp gunmetal in this evening. I swear I dont understand people. I expected to have to extend her as the guy I purchased it from said it was 32". Ended up being 35" and I actually had to trim some off. Surgery went well and she is resting with her new pure grip big dog. Pics tomorrow after recovery.

Back