THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even through 6. Hitting the ball really well today. In the middle of the fairway on 7. About 150 uphill remaining.

sesage7y.jpg

Biggest news is I am carrying my bag for the first time ever.

Got up n down for par on #2 and was just off the green from the tee on #3 but couldn't get up n down for birdie. Even after 3.

Hit the back of the green. Still have to dial in my yardages because of all the power I am generating now. Not used to hitting a 7 iron 160. Chip coming up.

8u8e4a6a.jpg

Chipping for birdie

7ybusyqe.jpg

Left for par

Nailed it! Even through 7.

Middle of the fairway on 8. About 130 left. I have never shot even on a 9 holes before. I am nervous.. Haha Hello Morgan Cup.

Hit the green in 2. Long birdie putt coming up.

9u5amave.jpg

Ricky Doing work! I love it.

sy5ebehu.jpg

A little short. Made par. Short par 3 left. Even through 8.

After a three hole lapse of updates and stellar play CJ just took a hole to bring it back to 5 up.

Btw he just had a three rock skipper across this...
2usahave.jpg

...and into the FW.

Hit the green. Birdie putt coming from 12ft downhill

4e3yqypa.jpg

Hell yes Ricky! Do work son!

Ricky!!! Keep it up!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just missed

3epyju3u.jpg

Even par. Wow

Approach shots into 13...
upesyhyt.jpg

Do work, Matt!

Missed a good birdie chance on #4 but got it back on 5 after a terrible drive pushed right on a dogleg left. 1h from 230 into the wind to 25ft. Drained the putt. Almost made another on 6 but the putt died 3" short. -1 after 6

Missed a good birdie chance on #4 but got it back on 5 after a terrible drive pushed right on a dogleg left. 1h from 230 into the wind to 25ft. Drained the putt. Almost made another on 6 but the putt died 3" short. -1 after 6

Go low bro!

Well closed CJ out on 13 but he played well. Our cart ran out of juice time to finish up the round. 3 left.

Sunk a 15 footer for par on #7. then, after a thinned drive on #8 left me 200yd to the center, I missed the green on the short side and missed the 20 footer for par. Even going to the par 3, 9th. Do or die time!

This for birdie to get back under par

a9eqaby5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back