What's the most holes you've played with one ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's unreal. Well done

I came close to retiring it today when I almost pitched in for Eagle. That or a hole-in-one (yeah, that's an eagle also!) will put the ball in the bag before I lose it!

Sitting at 131 now. I can't believe it. And I shot 83 today so it's not like I am shooting like crap with a ball that has been hit hard well over 250 times.

Sitting at 131 now. I can't believe it. And I shot 83 today so it's not like I am shooting like crap with a ball that has been hit hard well over 250 times.

131? Woah dude. Impressive.

131? Woah dude. Impressive.

Wish there was a way to keep it and put the number on it, but I am playing it until it hits the bottom of a pond or flies into the woods!

Unless I get an eagle, or shoot a PB 9 or 18, then it will be retired!

Whoops, 121.

More than 18 holes lately, but on a wide open course with only a few water hazards. I also don't wash balls off on the course, so if one is dirty I toss it in the bag and grab a clean one. So sometimes I can't keep track. I guess I should mark one a just use it for a while to see.

I've got one ball right now that I have used for, gosh, at least 30 holes. Had it the last few pre-work 9 hole rounds and several times of me playing the hole behind my house.

I've never played a hole with just one ball.

I think I got 1.5 holes out of one yesterday. That was the longest.

That number boggles the mind. Well done dude.

That number boggles the mind. Well done dude.

It's actually 121 holes, but yeah, I never expected to keep a ball for so long!

I lost a ball today, but we were playing a scramble. so since I was expecting to lose a ball or two today because of the format, I didn't play THAT ball tonight!

I didn't so much lose the ball, as much as saying "eff it, I'm not going to bother, let's go to your ball." hahaha

I found a Srixon TRISPEED TOUR. I've never played this model ball, so I decided to give it a whirl. I've played it for 36 holes so far. I'll keep whacking it, but... it's not in very good condition at this point.

Impressive. Keep it going.

What condition is the ball in?

It has had a few cart path scuffs, but I buff them out on the cart strap. Seems to be in acceptable shape.

Just went through my third round today with a Taylormade Penta TP3 and it still looks good. Only a couple of small scuffs but still plenty of life left in it. Ive played a few of these lately and really like them, so I think I might need to try the new ones to see if they are as good.

What's the most holes you've played with one ball?

I've never really kept track but I do remember playing Pinehurst #2 with just one ball. I still have it as a keep sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been gaming the same yellow Hex Chrome + for somewhere in the nighborhood of 45-50 holes now. It's had a few tree encounters along the way and a pretty significant altercation with a cart path this week. I really should retire it, but keep thinking that I'll lose it soon enough.
I suppose that if I can get to 100 holes with it, I'll retire it.

longest to date was a pick-up ProV1...58 holes...

Was a 2013 ProV1...logo'ed with a guys name from Arizona....lost it last weekend on a drive with a Draw....I never hit a draw.... :)

the New 2013 Pro-V1's have been VERY durable for me, and I often times play two rounds with same ball...which is surprising, as I am a rather high spin player, and historically have not had ability to keep ball in play for more than 9 holes maybe 18 if lucky...

It's actually 121 holes, but yeah, I never expected to keep a ball for so long!

Whatever. That is amazing imo. If I can get past a few holes with the same ball I am doing good.

The Srixon TRISPEED TOUR sleeps with the fishes. It went into the water on my approach shot to the 18th green today. Lasted 53.4 holes....

I found a Srixon TRISPEED TOUR. I've never played this model ball, so I decided to give it a whirl. I've played it for 36 holes so far. I'll keep whacking it, but... it's not in very good condition at this point.

139 now. It's looking a bit worse for wear, but still is working ok, MaxFli is beginning to wear off.

This is what a ball that is 157 holes old looks like. Played 27 today so it now has 166 holes on it. If it lasts, I think I will retire it at 202. It doesn't quite feel as good anymore!

yzyvyhe6.jpg
9upa9ure.jpg

Smalls if everyone played like you Golf Ball companies would go out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back