PUMA Biofusion Golf Shoe Preview

Anyone tried the puma biofusion lite?

I picked up a pair this spring and love them. Walked 18 in them the second time I wore them. Extremely comfortable and look great!

That one is fresh. Like the look, seems light and comfy.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Rocked the grey/lime mesh's today. SO GOOD. I prefer them over my Faas Lites.

JB nailed it on the fit though, they are DEF more snug across the top of the foot in the toes, but for me I need that with my narrow feet. For others, I can definitely see going up a half size or whatever being important.

Walked 18 with them today and my feet feel really good.

JB nailed it on the fit though, they are DEF more snug across the top of the foot in the toes, but for me I need that with my narrow feet. For others, I can definitely see going up a half size or whatever being important.

I really like them and plan to rock them tomorrow.

I ran into that same sizing the first time I tried them on. But once you find that perfect size they feel amazing.

I had the mesh version on today walking 18 and overall my feet feel pretty good. They have more support than the Faas Lite's yet are still extremely light. They are a little tighter fit and rubbed a little on the tops of both of my big toes however. I will keep an eye on this and see what happens from here. Traction was great, better than I expected actually.

I had the mesh version on today walking 18 and overall my feet feel pretty good. They have more support than the Faas Lite's yet are still extremely light. They are a little tighter fit and rubbed a little on the tops of both of my big toes however. I will keep an eye on this and see what happens from here. Traction was great, better than I expected actually.
What sizing did you go with from normal for you?

Wore these again today for my range gauntlet followed by walking 9. I'm really impressed, as Erik said way more stable to me than the Faas were in the ankles. Also, the traction is better IMO. I'm a fan, I'll need more colors eventually.

What sizing did you go with from normal for you?

I went with my usual Puma size 11.5. I did not try on anything else. I will need to see if my socks has anything to do with it as the area of irritation was right around where the toe seam of the sock hit.

just pulled the trigger on a pair of the full spike full weight version Biofusion. hopefully I guessed correctly on the size. At least Amazon Prime offers free returns! They just look like too great of a golf shoe to pass up.

shoes came in today. My feet are usually a 12.5. I ordered a 13 in these and it's a slightly big fit, as expected. It's not so big that a 12 would fit, though... seriously shoe companies, make more half sizes!

I won't be able to get them on the course until next week but they are pretty comfortable. I'm worried that they will stretch out and end up being too big. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I don't think I will walk 18 in them until I know how much they will stretch out. They do look awesome with the white laces!

I played 18 again in the mesh version with different socks. No irritation today. They are a little more snug in the toes than I am used to but still very comfortable. I would like to try a half size up to see the difference.

for what it's worth, I dropped in some New Balance insoles and the Pumas do fit much better now. a bit of extra room at the end of the toe, but the rest of the shoe is very comfy. In another week I'll get to see how they play.

Rickie rocking the mesh!
709x470.jpg

first round out today with the BioFusion and they were awesome. Excellent traction, very comfortable, and man they look sharp. So glad Puma included white laces with the blue ones. great shoe!

I just ordered the grey mesh, I can't wait to rock them in Indy!

I really think a pair of orange would be a great addition to the rotation, I just don't know how many outfits I'd be able to wear them with. I can't find them anywhere to try on!

Just picked up the white/black and have had a couple rounds with them. Very comfortable, the ankle area needed a little breaking in, but once that loosened up all is well. Very light and great support.

Both pair of these (mesh and not) are my go to's, I'm a big fan right now

Both pair of these (mesh and not) are my go to's, I'm a big fan right now
Do you have a favorite out of the two?

Do you have a favorite out of the two?

Mesh, but just because they fit my style more, I'm just a sportier look kinda guy. Both really light and both really nice to walk in though. Will wear them both out.

Mesh, but just because they fit my style more, I'm just a sportier look kinda guy. Both really light and both really nice to walk in though. Will wear them both out.

I'm hoping to find some bio fusion to try on. Can't wait to rock the mesh in Indy!

a few more rounds in the Biofusions and I'm really sold on them. While I've not owned a ton of other golf shoes, these are definitely the most comfortable and best performing model I've owned. Very, very nice shoes.

I wore the mesh for the first time yesterday, and I'm in love, I can't wait to pick up a pair of orange in the non mesh.

Back