welcome to THP, Heath!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP lots of great THPers in you neck of the woods

Welcome to THP

:welcome: Heath!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Hi Heath! Welcome to the forum. I'm just about an hour East of you just over the Georgia line a bit. For solid 3 woods and hybrids at real good prices you might want to look at the original TaylorMade RBZ lines or the original Callaway X Hot lines.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Welcome from another Alabamian.

Thanks for the welcome. Good to know there are some other Alabamians on here.

Hi Heath! Welcome to the forum. I'm just about an hour East of you just over the Georgia line a bit. For solid 3 woods and hybrids at real good prices you might want to look at the original TaylorMade RBZ lines or the original Callaway X Hot lines.

I'll take a look at those thanks. Do you ever play The Frog in Villa Rica? Nice course!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome. Good to know there are some other Alabamians on here.

I'll take a look at those thanks. Do you ever play The Frog in Villa Rica? Nice course!

Yes, I'm about 5 minutes from The Frog. One of my favorites. I play it several times a year.

If anyone is ever out this way I recommend Cider Ridge. It's a public course that was taken over by the city (after developer ran out of resources to finish). It's nice, has beautiful scenery, bent grass greens but is difficult.

http://www.ciderridgegolf.com/-home

Removed double post

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I'll echo the original RBZ line to look into, you can find them at great prices and I have friends who absolutely smash them.

I have been looking at them online. I like the way they look at address.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Heath !

Welcome and Roll Tide!

Welcome to THP

Back