PUMA Athletes Scripting - The Players Championship 2014

I like the sensibility of these outfits a lot, nothing is really shocking and they all have a good amount of class. Well done Puma!!

Interesting to me that Rickie isn't rocking orange on Sunday.

Just finally figured out the fact that he's rockin' pink for Breast Cancer/Mother's Day. So Awesome.

Tell ya what the pictures don't do this apparel justice, Rickie's shirt today was AWESOME. I will have it in the closet before the season is over.

Tell ya what the pictures don't do this apparel justice, Rickie's shirt today was AWESOME. I will have it in the closet before the season is over.

It looked sweet, hope its part of the mc puma line..

Now that's some nice looks there. The Pink is awesome for Sunday!

Now that's some nice looks there. The Pink is awesome for Sunday!

Kinda reminded me of the guys in the majors that play with pink bats for Mother's day. Good to see they remember where they came from.

Out of all of the outfits, I would take a mix from a couple of them

Thursday - Blixt
Friday - Blixt
Saturday - Delaet
Sunday - Fowler (but without the flat brim)

I hadn't realised that Sunday was Mothers Day over there, but I think the wearing of pink by each of the players in place of their signature colours to support breast cancer research is a nice touch

I love the Sunday pink for Mother's Day. Puma really does have a style for just about anyone with their colors and designs.

I always think that the pictures of Rickie's stuff in these threads look terrible. I also typically think much differently when I see it on TV. Strange how that works.

I always think that the pictures of Rickie's stuff in these threads look terrible. I also typically think much differently when I see it on TV. Strange how that works.

I completely agree. It looks better on TV 99.9% of the time. To me in the pictures the stripes look awful, on TV the shirt looked great.

I completely agree. It looks better on TV 99.9% of the time. To me in the pictures the stripes look awful, on TV the shirt looked great.

For skme reason I feel this way not knly about the puma clothing line but also the cobra clubs. Pictures do absolutely no justice to both bit when you see them in person its a different experience

For skme reason I feel this way not knly about the puma clothing line but also the cobra clubs. Pictures do absolutely no justice to both bit when you see them in person its a different experience

I only feel the way about the "louder" looks. The more subdued clothing seems to look okay either way to me.

Back