Winners - Team Sabella - 2014 #TheGauntlet

Now that we 24 hrs and a nights sleep in, has it soaked in yet?

It has, but the feeling hasn't lessened. I checked out the courses via online video fly by and my head almost exploded. Gonna be such an amazing challenge. Ive never played on Zoysia grass. So stoked!

I have 4 months to fill a handy, dandy notebook with hole by hole info. Gonna study that thing till I know those tracks like my own. Challenge accepted!

Congrats guys!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It has, but the feeling hasn't lessened. I checked out the courses via online video fly by and my head almost exploded. Gonna be such an amazing challenge. Ive never played on Zoysia grass. So stoked!

I have 4 months to fill a handy, dandy notebook with hole by hole info. Gonna study that thing till I know those tracks like my own. Challenge accepted!

That's awesome. Awesome to see the intensity. Interested to follow the journey.

For me, I'm just truly humbled to be selected for this. When you step back and look at how grand this really is, it just humbles you.

Greg Sabella and all other captains are going to take their time to get to know us and put everything on the line to win. More importantly they are going to make an amazing event with memories that will last forever. Where else can you get this? Nowhere! JB and GG have made this place so special and I'm just grateful for it all!

The moment I found I out I was selected, started to look at the fly overs of all 3 courses. Last night checked out flight options, hotels close by. Today after wifey comes home im off to hit the range. 2 days in a row at the range, havnt done that in forever. Extemely focused on bringing home a W for Greg Sabella

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have watched the course flyovers! :)

There's a reason this is called #TheGauntlet...the courses look really tough. Super motivating to get out and work hard though.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have watched the course flyovers! :)

There's a reason this is called #TheGauntlet...the courses look really tough. Super motivating to get out and work hard though.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Even though some holes may not be super long they are placement tee shots. Correct distance and direction is needed. My favorite hole is from the ocean course #10 simply amazing and breathtaking. I hear you it will take all your shot making ability to post low.

The moment I found I out I was selected, started to look at the fly overs of all 3 courses. Last night checked out flight options, hotels close by. Today after wifey comes home im off to hit the range. 2 days in a row at the range, havnt done that in forever. Extemely focused on bringing home a W for Greg Sabella

Awesome to see the excitement. Will definitely be following along.

Awesome to see the excitement. Will definitely be following along.

Thanks, should be a wild ride.

I am very interested to see how Sabella gets you guys lined up. He is a player and I imagine he will come at this differently then a couple of the others. I'd like to hear his plan for the other caps.

I know he will be gunning for that title. He has some big guns on his squad. Date I say early favs in my book.

I am very interested to see how Sabella gets you guys lined up. He is a player and I imagine he will come at this differently then a couple of the others. I'd like to hear his plan for the other caps.

I know he will be gunning for that title. He has some big guns on his squad. Date I say early favs in my book.

Thanks Tadashi, Greg really seems like a guy who knows what he wants. I am trully honored he is the captain. I set my goals to achieve the W. Been at the range more times since being picked then all year. I may be a little focused.

Thanks Tadashi, Greg really seems like a guy who knows what he wants. I am trully honored he is the captain. I set my goals to achieve the W. Been at the range more times since being picked then all year. I may be a little focused.

The prep work you are putting in will serve you well. Keep at it and enjoy the journey

awesome to see some excitement for this i think this event is gonna be awesome!

I can't wait to work with someone like Greg and learn as much as I can. I've never been a part of a format like this so I'm really interested to see how the strategies play out. Hearing that he's an outside-the-box thinker interests me even more. Love that stuff. Luckily, my club is an Arthur Hills course so I'll have some taste at what we're up against. So glad I have something else now to push my game forward. I'm not just working for myself anymore.

Back