2014 NFL Draft Contest

It's not a versus sort of thing. Just trying to point out that there are worse states. Like Mississippi...or New Jersey

Huh? Its open now...

Well its May isn't it :)

They were talking about nothing to do during Packer season. I was agreeing with the point, as it closes during the winter.

Maybe I could have phrased it better.

Trade: 49ers get Stevie Johnson for a 3rd round pick.

Trade: 49ers get Stevie Johnson for a 3rd round pick.

can become a 3rd round pick based on performance according to Shefter.

The Buffalo Bills will trade wide receiver Stevie Johnson to the San Francisco 49ers for a conditional fourth-round pick in 2015, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.The draft pick can become a third-round pick, based on Johnson's performance.
Johnson, 27, had 52 receptions for 597 yards and three touchdowns in 12 games last season, his sixth with the Bills.
Buffalo traded up to draft Sammy Watkins with the No. 4 overall pick in Thursday's first round.

So much for "going all in" for Manuel and giving him lots of weapons... even the best WRs are generally only moderately productive as rookies at best, frequently useless as rookies even if they turn out great in year two or three.

I am torn on who I want the Colts to draft.

If I had to pick, in no order.

Marcus Martin-C
Weston Richburg-C
Stanley Jean-Baptiste-CB
Lemarcus Joyner-CB
Terrence Brooks-S
Dion Bailey-S

I am torn on who I want the Colts to draft.

If I had to pick, in no order.

Marcus Martin-C
Weston Richburg-C
Stanley Jean-Baptiste-CB
Lemarcus Joyner-CB
Terrence Brooks-S
Dion Bailey-S

I didn't see last night... who did the Colts take with their first rounder? Oh, wait... ;-)

I didn't see last night... who did the Colts take with their first rounder? Oh, wait... ;-)

Ugh... Trent is going to rush for 1250 and 10TDs this year.

In Madden.

I'm looking at Dallas to make a move for their new Demarcus...........Demarcus Lawrence, Boise State DE. They would have to move up to get him. If not, will take Kony Ealy or Stephon Tuitt. Got to have one of these 3.

I'm looking at Dallas to make a move for their new Demarcus...........Demarcus Lawrence, Boise State DE. They would have to move up to get him. If not, will take Kony Ealy or Stephon Tuitt. Got to have one of these 3.

I'm hoping the Lions take Van Noy, then if he isn't there take Lawrence, but he fits Dallas' scheme much, much better than Detroit's.

Those USC receivers have been so massively successfull recently.

Mike Williams comes to mind. Dominated in college and had one productive NFL season.

I have seen a few reports of Dallas looking at Ra'Shede Hageman from Minnesota too....I think Ealy will be gone by the time Dallas is on the clock

I hope the Texans step up and draft a RB. We need help there and Foster won't last another year.

I hope the Texans step up and draft a RB. We need help there and Foster won't last another year.

I think they will get a QB

I think they will get a QB

Seems to be the consensus. Just read a report where O'Brien mentioned Carr's brother & history are a non factor for him

Unreal. They have to move up and take Lee. Can't risk losing their top rated WR

I just heard that report about Josh Gordon talk about a devastating blow to the Browns I guess we now know where they're going to look to draft with the third pick tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard that report about Josh Gordon talk about a devastating blow to the Browns I guess we now know where they're going to look to draft with the third pick tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they knew about this when they traded their pick. I also wonder if they could have been targeting Evans at 9 until TB grabbed him.

I wonder if they knew about this when they traded their pick. I also wonder if they could have been targeting Evans at 9 until TB grabbed him.

No way they let Watkins go to Buffalo if they knew the news.

Back