FS/FT: Almost new Black Tie 7M3 Stiff Shaft

96p993

Reaction score
Handicap
I have an almost new (Great Condition) Matrix Black Tie 7M3 Stiff Shaft. The shaft has a ZL Encore adapter on it right now, I will have it professionally taken off before being shipped. If you want the adapter we can work something out, just PM me. Im really looking to trade the shaft for another shaft of equal value and condition. If someone wants to buy the shaft I will sell for 100.00 shipped to Conus. Let me know what you have to trade, worst I can say is no...

IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg

What shafts are interested in trading?

Mid to high launch shafts...All stiff or X and above 65 grams, preferably in the 70's
No Made for shafts (OEM's)

Matrix White Tie 6X3, 7x3
Pro Launch Blue
Aldila NV

Willing to look and consider anything

Last edited:
i have a Project X Black 6.0. (next to new condition - less than 3 rounds. Just bought a BB and i had previously bought a few shafts to try with my razr fit).

Last edited:
I have a pair of Kuro Kage stiff and xflex shafts with Adams adapters on them?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Big Daddy and Noskills let me do a bit of homework on these shafts and i will get back with you ASAP

Thanks

I have it here on the marketplace with the driver head. The driver is a Fast 12LS, but I settled on the Super LS with a Black Tie in it which was ideal. Didnt know there were more than one KK shaft, but my post has a pic of the x and the S.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Back