NHL 2013-2014 Season

Just turned on Habs Bruins. I haven't watched much playoff hockey this year. Man watching a game there is definitely on my bucket list. Looks like such an awesome place to watch a game

I confirm, a playoff game here is worth the crazy price tag

I was pretty frustrated the other day. Hoping my Ducks can find the twine against a very stingy Kings team. The Ducks have been carrying possession and getting twice as many shots, they just aren't great looks and the Kings are very good about controlling rebounds. Down 0-2, hoping they can make it interesting!

I was pretty frustrated the other day. Hoping my Ducks can find the twine against a very stingy Kings team. The Ducks have been carrying possession and getting twice as many shots, they just aren't great looks and the Kings are very good about controlling rebounds. Down 0-2, hoping they can make it interesting!

Hope not :p

Tap Tap Taparoo

Great play by maroon on perry's goal

Bruins win!!!!

Thank you Dallas, another piece of the Seguin trade pays off for the Bruins.

Bruins win!!!!

What a weird goal to end a great game

WHOOO!!!!!!! Even series! Shipping back to Boston!

Great play by maroon on perry's goal

That is the #1 lines go to play. Usually it's a blind backhand pass but I think I've seen that play succeed at least a half dozen times this season. Maroon is a large human and perfect for that down low banger role. Ducks back in it!

Bruins win!!!!

If he does that again, we might have our new Moe Lemay :)

Oh look, the Bruins learned how to score on the power play.

Too funny!

ny6y2eqy.jpg

Go B's !

All in fun. I say it goes to game 7.

I sure hope so, but the way the canadiens played saturday, not sure they deserve it

Big game tonight...

DUCKS vs KINGS!

Let's go Ducks! I really want that 3-2 lead. Gibson was a beast in Game 4.

Big game tonight...

DUCKS vs KINGS!

Let's go Ducks! I really want that 3-2 lead. Gibson was a beast in Game 4.

I picked some kings players in my playoff pool so I have to cheer for LA, but the ducks have a great team, it is a great matchup

I picked some kings players in my playoff pool so I have to cheer for LA, but the ducks have a great team, it is a great matchup

Once I got to that I stopped reading, we can't be friends anymore... :alien:

It's been a great series so far, love it, I hope the Wild take Chicago to 7 games at least.

Once I got to that I stopped reading, we can't be friends anymore... :alien:

It's been a great series so far, love it, I hope the Wild take Chicago to 7 games at least.

I'm sure we can still be friends, I,ll buy you a drink in OC

I'm sure we can still be friends, I,ll buy you a drink in OC

I am rooting for your Canadiens, Boston is a very tough city to live in for a non-Boston sports fan...

Boston is a very tough city to live in for a non-Boston sports fan...

I'm a Bruins guy but I root for the Yankees and Dolphins. Ya, how thick is my skin??

I'm a Bruins guy but I root for the Yankees and Dolphins. Ya, how thick is my skin??

Haha at least you're a bruins fan, i hear what you're saying though...

Using Tapatalk

Back