FS: Callway X Hot Driver 10.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Callway X Hot driver in excellent shape with new mid size golf pride grip and stock shaft at 44.5 inches.

Price: $125.00
Shipping: Free

Can you post a picture of the face? What is the flex of the shaft?

Also, I see the head cover, that and the wrench included as well?

Can you post a picture of the face? What is the flex of the shaft?

Yes give me a few minutes for the face pic and the shaft flex is regular.

Correction -- The shaft is stiff!

Last edited:
Bumping this thread this morning with the price dropping to $110.00! :bomb:

Dang.... that seems like a good price...

Dang.... that seems like a good price...

Check out the prices on Callaway PreOwned and you will see just how good this price is :thumb:

No doubt, this was one driver I wanted to try last year. Hmm

No doubt, this was one driver I wanted to try last year. Hmm

I got a feeling this one will not last very long. Someone needs to fire me a PM so I can box it up and get this puppy shipped today! Just think, not too many people get to play with ole gray's stuff. Hmmmm that sounded kind of funny :thinking::D

I got a feeling this one will not last very long. Someone needs to fire me a PM so I can box it up and get this puppy shipped today! Just think, not too many people get to play with ole gray's stuff. Hmmmm that sounded kind of funny :thinking::D

What did you just say? You are 100% right, that sounded kind of funny.

That alone should make this club worth owning!

That alone should make this club worth owning!

LOL. My wife is always reminding me that I say the darnest things. :silly: I know somebody out there wants to play with my stuff. :D

I'm in serious ponder mode, I probably shouldn't do it but.... if anyone wants to buy this don't worry about me, you'd probably be doing me a favor haha.

I'll have to think about this a bit more.

Sold so close this one down admins. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back