What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed a bunch of extra clubs I had lying around.

Did some sort game in the yard. I really need to buckle down and spend more time on it.

Watched The Players, followed along with Love Is In The Air, and hit up the range.

Quick bucket at the range in between Mother's day events.

Played 18 with THPers! Just awesome times

Hit two buckets. Worked on ball striking and 3/4 wedges.

Chipping practice for a couple of hours.

Played in a 4-man scramble out in Chelsea, MI.

My team shot 60 and took second...we won a skin, and I won a longest putt. Made out with $50 cash and $70 in pro shop credit.

Large bucket at the range late this afternoon. Hitting them pretty well my slice is still showing up from time to time but overall happy with my results.
Then rolled the practice green for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Worked on the birdie ball for an hour and sent my SPi instructor some putting videos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played a round with my son and my father. Awesome time! It was the first time the three of us played so it was very special to me and my father

Hit the range with my son. He really enjoyed it. Hit some really nice shots too. By the age of 8 I am sure he will be able to play better then his old man.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Played 18 (with a PB 37 for the front 9), watched some of the Players, and now a little THPing.

We had a couple of UK natives come by the course today with a couple of the son's friends. The dad still lives there and is an Everton FC fan, and the son got the brunt of that because his middle name was Everton, hahaha. Fun guys who enjoyed talking Premier League with my wife and they were equally happy that ManU sucked this year. Real good tippers, and all-around good guys to have on the course.

When they and Jacqui got to really talking, I didn't understand a word they said! Jacqui understood them, but they speak a different English than we do!

Large bucket and short game work.

Reshafted my 9 iron. Now I need a grip to finish the new club.

Hit the range after work. "Take the club straight back...."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 and coached Jr. League practice

Short game practice at the range and getting a spot into the Bridgestone championship.

Range during lunch
Putting lesson
Cobra Demo Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesson this morning THP during the day and then range session this evening.

Hit a bucket of balls and dialed in my driver settings

Had a god awful range session. I'm getting extremely frustrated. Fortunately my work scheduled is pretty brutal the next couple days so I'm going to give myself a few days from full swing practice and focus on some putting and short game practice and hopefully after a little break I'll get my rhythm and tempo back.

Had a god awful range session. I'm getting extremely frustrated. Fortunately my work scheduled is pretty brutal the next couple days so I'm going to give myself a few days from full swing practice and focus on some putting and short game practice and hopefully after a little break I'll get my rhythm and tempo back.

Sounds like a good idea sometime a break is needed to hit the old reset button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back