What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of those today too!

Along with a Bridgestone Stand Bag.

And a Clicgear 8.0....

you have issues. Did you really just buy a new clicgear?

I know; and it was on sale....

crap I wish this was last week. I would have bought your 3.5 and given it to Nerfny instead of buying her a new one haha

Made it to the outlets here in Florida and finally got to go to a izod outlet store. Man polos $16 pants $25,I was in disbelief. Ended up with there polos and a pair of pants.

I think there is an Izod outlet here in Destin. Going to try and check it out this week.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Yea can't miss out on those deals.

A dozen Nike RZN Platinum golf ball

so you already bought the grips but you don't know what size you will need cause you haven't been fit for a grip yet ? im confused

I know I don't fit a midsize grip. I'm hoping to nail down how many wraps I should be using under a standard sized grip. If that makes sense.

3 dozen Srixon Soft Feel in Pure White. My favorite ball at the moment in the damp conditions over here in Aus... perfect ball I think for where my game is currently. Not too soft, great spin and ability to work.

Busy day today. Traded my old 3W for a TM R11-S 3W, traded the old SW and LW for a Volkey 56 and 60 wedge, and 2 dozen Nike PD Long balls.

Had been hitting some other irons at work then had trouble with my existing irons this weekend so bought another set that I hit at work. Picked up a set of Mizuno JPX EZs with some golf pride grips and project x shafts. New they were 900 but off the used rack $585 and after my employee discount $330. After researching them on ebay, figured if I didn't like them up I could put them on ebay and still sell them for more than what I have in them, and then put that towards some TaylorMade Tour Preferred CBs

A dozen Tour Preferred X balls and a Tour Preferred glove.

Picked up some ping tour-s and gorge wedges last week. Im loving them. I also threw $47 at a jetspeed driver head on ebay earlier just for the heck of it. Turns out i won it so i guess im in the market for a shaft now......

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Oooops.

2014-05-13%20xhot.jpg

Damn ebay....

Bought a dozen Bridgeston e6 with an extra B330-RX sleeve

Last edited:
Over the last couple of days I have bought 3 Callaway shirts then last night snagged this off eBay
teba8yna.jpg

Consummated a deal last night to purchase a Sun Mountain Sync bag from O'Carroll. Finally moving up to a big boy bag after 35 years of lightweight carry bags.

Have not purchased anything ... yet. But is $150 for Bridgestone J36 irons a good deal? Not sure I could game them, but if I could talk him down to $125 I wonder if it'd be worth it.

Have not purchased anything ... yet. But is $150 for Bridgestone J36 irons a good deal? Not sure I could game them, but if I could talk him down to $125 I wonder if it'd be worth it.

seems like a pretty decent deal

Not the most forgiving irons that's for sure.

Ordered a set of Ping Karsten irons today. Now the waiting begins....

Dozen Callaway Hex Chrome from lostgolfballs.com, always wanted to try these out. Couldn't beat the price for AAAA quality ones.

Couldn't hold off any longer ordered a set of Callaway Apex 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff, 2° upright, 1° weak, stamdard length, with GP standard black Tour Wraps 2G. The TP MC's were fun, but couldn't beat out the extra forgiveness and feel of the Apex. Now the waiting begins.

Dozen Callaway Hex Chrome from lostgolfballs.com, always wanted to try these out. Couldn't beat the price for AAAA quality ones.

Let me know how they are, love the chrome but have never tried lostgolfballs.com. Always wanted to but wasn't sure.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back