• great putt

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • great chip or short pitch

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • great pitch or short iron

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • great mid to long iron/hybrid

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • great drive or long tee shot 3w,5w etc..

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
I love any well struck shot. I had never thought about what my favorite would be. But, I voted for making a putt, because every time I make a putt, I know I just saved a shot on my final score.

The long drive, long putt for par save or birdy, greenside chip in, they are all rewarding. But to me right now would be that approach spot for eagle or an ace since I have not had one :)

Choosing from the above options would have to be a great drive. A great drive puts me into position to make a good score.

I love the feel of a perfectly struck long iron or hybrid that has a great flight and line the entire way to the hole. Don't get me wrong, I love a great driver where you just grab your tee out of the ground, because you KNOW it's 300 yards down the middle of the fairway...those are great! BUT, a perfect 4 iron to 3 feet on a long par 3 is just a way better feeling, to me.

Sticking the green with any club longer than a 7 iron is most rewarding to me because I don't successfully do it enough. Making a long or hard breaking putt is a close second. Hitting a great drive is fun but I manage to do it much more than the previous two.

Love to hit greens with long irons. Makes me feel good!

You know its not just the approach for the longer iron that feels best to me but its also when using one to do other things. Like off the tee on a shorter hole. or the second lay-up shot on a par5, or to recover from a short poor driver shot. Nothing like watching my 4iron or 5 iron fly down the fairway with a good trajectory and land where I wanted it too. Just as rewarding to me as placing one of them on the green. Feeling a good easy swing, hearing that "click" sound and feeling it hit the sweat spot (or very close) and watching it fly. Oooohhhh its better than "_____" .
Well may be not that good but enough said:)

Either an approach shot/chip/pitch that lands within a few feet of the pin, or a long lag putt that I don't expect to go in.

I went with chip/short pitch because it is a weak spot in my game that I am working very hard at.

Easy choice for me - the long iron and hybrid shots from the fairway to a pin 200+ yards away are the most satisfying. Hopefully I scare the hole on the eagle putt.

For me its hitting a great iron shot. Whether its an 8i or a 5i I love the sound, the feel, the flight, and the moment where you realise you just hit it tight.

For me its approach shots. I'm not a guy that hits a lot of gir, so I really cherish the ones I do it.

If I had to pick one, and thats hard in itself, id have to say any putt from within 5 to 15 ft.

Being as putting has always been hot or cold hiven the day, lately with some help ive become soo much more consistant. Not necessarily making everything but giving myself chances to make the putt. So reading the line, setting up and puttjng a good stroke on thae ball is great, but everytime one drops I appreciate ALL the work I have put into it.

Has to be hitting a great putt. If only because you get to hear the sound of it hitting the bottom of the cup.

If I had an ace, it would be whatever that shot was... but since I don't, its any time I make a putt I have no business making.

Any shot that I can pull off, just like I pictured it. Whether it be a putt, chip, or drive, if I can pull off exactly the shot I was try for, that's the best feeling for me. For the poll, I would have to go with the putt. Nothing feels better than sinking that long putt.

Made putts are nice, but nothing feels as good as crushing a drive

That shot that is 120 yards or so where I have to carry something and I put it close to the pin.

Right now, it's any long club hit in the fairway. Had an issue with hooks I've been fixing that is steadily improving, so every drive I split the uprights with is extremely satisfying. Historically, my favorite has been sticking a wedge or short iron, and I still love that shot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Really working on my short game, so anytime I can get up and down with clean ball contact is a good hit in my book.

making a long putt to save par. Strokes are saved on the green. So I feel most rewarded when I do it there.

Some of the most rewarding and confidence building "feel good" shots for me are ones that I pull off in strong winds. I don't care if it's a 130 yard 7 iron. Puring a shot into heavy winds and seeing it land on the green is probably my most feel good shot. Now the downside is playing poorly in heavy winds. Ugggg.

A 4-5-6 iron that is flushed, with a slight draw landing where I aimed - its the best feeling in golf to me.

Back