Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Hmmm, do I dive in to this can of open worms or just keep walking........

The fact that the British government has to protect the domestic footballers from an American youngster should tell you everything you need to know about the state of English football

Well Stoke got a late goal and got the 3 points. Great way to end the season and a top 10 finish. It has been fun and can't wait till August already!

Congrats to Man City as well.

Well Stoke got a late goal and got the 3 points. Great way to end the season and a top 10 finish. It has been fun and can't wait till August already!

Congrats to Man City as well.

Next season will be fun for City.

City!

Taps away

Stoke has to figure out how to play away. Really dreadful away from the Britannia this season.

Today wrapped up the first season I have followed the EPL very closely. I adopted Tottenham as my team when Clint Dempsey transferred in last year, and have watched their triumphs and travails with great interest all season. They certainly have an interesting three months before the 2014/2015 season kicks off with managerial decisions (probably replacement) and whatever happens in the transfer window.

Having the World Cup start in four weeks will help bide the time, but can't wait to have EPL and Spurs games occupying my Saturday or Sunday mornings again.

I know it has been said before, but the coverage from NBC has been spectacular. Having all 10 games on today was the perfect way to cover the final day, even one short of some of the subplots that are usually there.

So Skrtel scored an own goal for Newcastle. Nice.

(Just watching the game now!)

City is doing a real good job of kicking the ball OVER the goal so far.

And Spurs up by 2 early. Bad news for United.

Nasri!

Kompany!

Love that they can't keep the camera steady because the stadium is rocking!

City! And United is shut out of Europa League!

10253805_10154169461565455_4877516313043627533_n.jpg

So Randy Lerner has stuck Aston Villa up for sale! Praying there's a rich sheikh or oligarch somewhere that fancies ploughing billions into a midlands club!!!!

So Randy Lerner has stuck Aston Villa up for sale! Praying there's a rich sheikh or oligarch somewhere that fancies ploughing billions into a midlands club!!!!

Maybe the Shah that owns Fulham wants a premier league team

Maybe the Shah that owns Fulham wants a premier league team

Nah, don't want him. He doesn't seem to have done a lot for the Jaguars.

Nah, don't want him. He doesn't seem to have done a lot for the Jaguars.

Good point. Donald Sterling is a billionaire and senile. He could throw around some money.

The racist guy? LOL, I don't think so.

Not shocking by any measure, but Tottenham has fired Tim Sherwood.

Poor Marko Marin. Subbed in in the second half of the europacup final and was pulled just a couple of minutes later.

Blu, I'll have you know that I am rooting for Arsenal in this one!

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, May 17:

• Arsenal vs Hull City (FA Cup Final), Noon, FOX

Blu, I'll have you know that I am rooting for Arsenal in this one!

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, May 17:

• Arsenal vs Hull City (FA Cup Final), Noon, FOX

I like where our head is at.

Going to the way back machine for today's top. Victory through harmony

e7y4egas.jpg

Going to the way back machine for today's top. Victory through harmony

e7y4egas.jpg

Nice. Just turned it on. What happened in the first half?

Back