Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Best wishes to you and yours, Rob. Looking forward to teeing it up with you sometime.

It always is worth it playing with THPers no matter where, thats very true! I wish I could come guys. I haven't been around much because I found out a couple weeks ago my father has cancer and I've been working on a massive project at work on top of that. I sould be back in the swing of things in a week or 2.

That sucks Rob. Sorry to hear that buddy. Joe are you playing? I just booked the 8:28 for 4 as well as the 8:36 for 4. If you and Nate are going one of you may want to grab that deal.

Best wishes to you and yours, Rob. Looking forward to teeing it up with you sometime.

Thanks man. Are you going to the OC outing?

That sucks Rob. Sorry to hear that buddy. Joe are you playing? I just booked the 8:28 for 4 as well as the 8:36 for 4. If you and Nate are going one of you may want to grab that deal.

Thanks dev!

Jason? Joe? I see you turds lurking.

Is there still interest in playing Bethpage? During the week is probably easiest.

Ok. Joe is playing. Jersey Nate, did you grab that deal? One of you guys should. I PM'ed Francis to see if she is interest. We have 2 open spots for the 8:28 still.

Chris. Golf. Saturday. Do it. Do it.

I wish buddy. Weekends have been brutal lately. I had to sneak out to the range last weekend when I picked up some take out. Things are starting to calm down in the next couple weeks, but it sucks I can't make it out to this. Looks like there's a solid group of guys coming out.

Just made the purchase for myself and Joe. Boom.

Rich high schoolers come first man, sorry.

I wish buddy. Weekends have been brutal lately. I had to sneak out to the range last weekend when I picked up some take out. Things are starting to calm down in the next couple weeks, but it sucks I can't make it out to this. Looks like there's a solid group of guys coming out.

The both of your are just shameful. :bicker:

The both of your are just shameful. :bicker:

Tell your boss to eff off and that you are playing mid-week the home of 2019 PGA and 2024 Ryder Cup. Eh Eh.

Tell your boss to eff off and that you are playing mid-week the home of 2019 PGA and 2024 Ryder Cup. Eh Eh.

My boss isnt the problem. Its my boss at home that is. Heh

sounds like you did not go overboard on her for mother's day

My boss isnt the problem. Its my boss at home that is. Heh

That's why you go during the day. Problem solved! Home by dinner. No everybody need to stay over as far as I know?

Lets get back on topic. Who is filling the last 2 spots for Saturday? Haha

I'd definitely be up for a round a Bethpage black as long as I can have a week notice

Back