Are You Scared of Your Shadow?

Really!? Loved that show, haha.

HTC M8

Yea, some channel in the 200'200's (dish) I told my friends mom, she loved it to haha. She quite enjoyed it.

I actually like seeing my shadow on the teebox. Helps me double-check my setup and practice swings

See when I was at my prime of mis-hitting because of my shadow I would try to reassure myself of what you do. However I'm too much of a thinker to have all that happening during my swing.

I'm so short, I don't cast a shadow.... :act-up: Seriously though, it doesn't bother me at all. I DO dislike glare from the top of a putter though.

JM

I fear The Shadow, but not my own shadow. It's never bothered me....but now I'll be thinking about it.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Shadows have never bothered me, but now that it's on my mind, they just might.

All my golfing life I always hate seeing my shadow when I swing. Yesterday was the first day that I could see my shadow and I did not hit a poor shot. Yesterday I just really focused on the ball and tried not to look at my shadow moving as I swing.

Does anyone else have this issue? And what do you do to overcome this?

Only time this bothers me is on the putting green when my shadow blocks the ball.

I pick my line and approach the ball, but the lihhting changes and throws me off.

Still not completely over it, but I've started to just trust my setup and not worry about it as much.

I'm getting over my distracting shadow. I'd probably make a better swing if I wasn't moving all over the place anyway. I now concentrate more on the ball vs. My shadow moving around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not my shadow, but plenty of other things on the course.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst." - Sam Snead

I am not scared of my shadow but always makes me nervious if people are to close or behind me when i swing

Funny stuff. Yes actually. It does bother me. The movement grabs my attention and causes me some issues.

My shadow only bothers me when I am putting through it.
Well....also when it talks back to me.

As for fixes ? I try to ignore the shadow, but it doesn't always work.....in both cases.

I can't tee off at all when my shadow is mocking me. I think my tendency is to look at my shadow's head.

It doesn't bother me at all.

I don't even notice it

Don't you know it's bad luck to tell others your superstitions. :act-up:

It bothers me sometimes - mostly just when the ball is slightly in the shadow but not fully. In other words when I swing and it goes from in to out or vice versa. Fully in or full out of the shadow it doesn't but if it changes from one to the other during the swing then it does get to me sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never bothers me one way or another and I've never really heard too many people complain about it until this weekend. Mikedean441 complained about it on a tee box. Maybe he's got some input for you. I thought it was kind of amusing I guess because I've never given it too much thought.

This is a funny thread for me. I see my shadow all the time and it always makes my club look like I'm coming way across the line at the top of my swing. That is a swing flaw that I currently have and seeing it in my shadow doesn't help. I've gotten much better and zoning it out recently but it still bothers me.

Sometimes it bothers me a little, but most of the time I try not to pay attention to it and it goes ok.

It definitely bothers me. Seeing/sensing something moving during my swing is never a good thing for me.

Doesn't bother me unless I think about it. So, therefore, it is a me issue and not a shadow issue.

All my golfing life I always hate seeing my shadow when I swing. Yesterday was the first day that I could see my shadow and I did not hit a poor shot. Yesterday I just really focused on the ball and tried not to look at my shadow moving as I swing.

Does anyone else have this issue? And what do you do to overcome this?

When you see your shadow, does that mean there are 6 more weeks of golf ahead of you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like seeing my shadow when I swing. It helps me to see what Im doing.

Back