The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Getting whalloped in league 2 right now, but I also have zilch for pitching stats. Apparently not a single starter or reliever has appeared yet for me this week. Hopefully that changes soon... like today!

Looking for a trade in League 2 for a SS. Anyone looking to wheel and deal?

I have Mark Reynolds that you can put at third and a couple of outfielders. Make me an offer.

Not quite the production I was looking for really as my current options are better imo

I would say to make me an offer I can't refuse for Hanley but he is one of the few healthy players I have on the roster that plays everyday so I better hang on to him.

I think I just lost Jose Fernandez for the season. Wonderful

Not quite the production I was looking for really as my current options are better imo

I known. Thats why I am willing to get rid of them. Lol!

I'll move either Ian Desmond or Alexi Ramirez. Any interest?

In League 2, I Profar Dos Equis, is looking to move a combination of Aramis Ramirez, Prince Fielder, Victor Martinez, and Ben Revere for a top tier 3B. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks!

I'm in a 20 team, 29 roster spot keeper league. Just had both my closers drop a -33 spot for the week. H2H points.

Trade action's starting to pick up in League 2!!

Deuce is up to his tricks again in league 1!

My team needs to kick it into gear tonight. Bad week with half my guys being off Mon and Thursday. Only had in pitcher pitch this week. Need some weekend movement to continue to widen the gap in League 2.

I was really glad Matt and I could finally work a deal.
Players to Trade from...Wacha! Wacha!
A. Beltre Tex - 3B & J. Heyward ATL - OF
Players to Trade from...I Profar Dos Equis
V. Martínez Det - 1B & B. Zobrist TB - 2B,SS,OF

Dang wish someone in league 1 would trade with me

Matt has been wheeling and dealing. We made a trade for a closer whereas I needed a SS.

I'm up in my match-up, but concerned about getting through the weekend unscathed, we'll see.

Strong pitching, non-existent hitting.....been my theme all year and it continues this week.

Back