Interesting that the Colbert Report contacted Jason Belmonte and asked about the cancelation of the 2015 us open, and all foreseeable us opens.

Anyways, tonight is the last night, championship round, we snuck in as underdogs in a way. But we have as good a chance as any.

I think I just read that they came to an agreement and the us open is back for 15, 16, 17 already.

I hadn't heard that. Hmm.

It was interesting, Some comoany, OK r bowling personality put the question on Facebook, basically he wondered what bowling would be like today if they hadn't basically pushed Nike out of it when Nike first tried to get into bowling.

I actually saw that. Crazy to think about. I just started bowling this winter and it amazes me how bad it's struggling. There's so little money it's ridiculous. I mean I kinda understand it's not the most popular thing but damn lol. Here's that us open article I found too http://www.bowl.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?id=23622321774

First game bowled like poo. Didn't even get my average. Need to step it up.

Release was good, felt good, just either missed my spot or threw it threw the oil and came up low.

Well we won league, I bowled like absolute crap didn't even get my average in 3 out of 4 games but we won.

Still nice to win even when you aren't bowling your best.

As far as the US Open is concerned, it would be nice to see bowling go out and look for outside the industry sponsors. It has just become stale in the past couple decades. They could really use the model of the pga. Also, when bowling on tour, you can only use equipment that pays the pba to allow their equipment to be used. I think the pga only uses the conforming or non conforming list from usga. I could be wrong though in that aspect.

That's was one of the issues, they couldn't find outside sponsor ship.

Me & Rhyno are holding our own lil tourney in 2 weeks. :D

I grabbed two of my balls last night.

This may be the last time I throw them, they have to many holes.

Men's Fall League started this past Thursday and very typical of me, I was right at my average. I had never bowled in a league until two years ago and got my average from a 140 to a 170 within just a couple months. For some reason we didn't bowl in the league last year but we got back in it this season. I hadn't really bowled since Christmas and I managed to bowl a 509. Right at my 170 average. The good news is I got real unlucky most of the night and could have been around a 600 series. Feels good to be back in a league

My league starts this Thursday. I can't believe it's here already. I still have 4 weeks of my golf league left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My league starts this Thursday. I can't believe it's here already. I still have 4 weeks of my golf league left.

I'm bowling again this year for the first time in 10 years. Should be interesting.

Bowling is a lot easier than golf after years of not playing. You will do fine.

Ugh I'm am dreading bowling starting. That means golf season is almost over.

I can't believe leagues are starting already. This will be my second league so I'm kinda excited in a way. Still lots of golf to be played tho

Ours start the 2nd. .way to soon. Still haven't decided if I will bowl

Ours start the 2nd. .way to soon. Still haven't decided if I will bowl

I have thought about not bowling the last few years. But I have been on this team for MANY years, and it would be hard to leave. It just starts to early in the year. But I have a lot of fun with my buddies.

I'm seriously considering not bowling this year for the first time in 4 years. There are a lot of reasons for it, but a job relocation may actually force the issue. I say this at the end of every August, and if I don't move, I'm sure I'll be out there bowling a week from Wednesday.

I'm seriously considering not bowling this year for the first time in 4 years. There are a lot of reasons for it, but a job relocation may actually force the issue. I say this at the end of every August, and if I don't move, I'm sure I'll be out there bowling a week from Wednesday.
I say it every year to. It's tough the first couple of months of the year, but towards the end of November I start to feel good about bowling and glad I kept at it.

Yeah, same here

But unlike golf not buying any equipment

Should i buy a zone or storm? I used to play a major hook.

I'm a lil partial to storm/rotogrip but I do like hammers also

Back