Contest #5 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Scotty G

Awesome contests for an awesome event! Thanks THP, JB, GG, Mikedean, and all the guys at Callaway Golf.

All I know is that if someone doesn't mention getting their khakis and going for a drive, I'll be disappointed.

This contest is wicked awesome. You all are bringing it for sure. I've had to Google translate Boston to English for a few of them, but solid gold.

This contest sounds wicked hahhhd. I wouldn't know where to stahhht. Cheers from the bahhh! :beer:

Uggh, just spoke with the wife and completely forgot about a wedding we have this weekend. I have to take my name out of the running. (*&R%*$#$(*

So cool, too bad I am in Mexico during this time!

Good luck to everybody who enters!

Some wicked awesome entries so far, keep em coming guys!

Hoping my tapatalk skills are sufficient to post this via my phone. If not I'll clean it up this evening.

ScottG is as good as it gets. The entries should be piling up for this team. Hope I can get in.

Hoping my tapatalk skills are sufficient to post this via my phone. If not I'll clean it up this evening.

ScottG is as good as it gets. The entries should be piling up for this team. Hope I can get in.

Nice tweet Seth, I am sure you will get in.

Being from MA, some of these are freaking hysterical.

Nice tweet Seth, I am sure you will get in.

It would be a blast, but there is some stuff competition for the gauntlet. As there should be.

Being from MA, some of these are freaking hysterical.

Is Scott from NE area also, or was this more of your idea being from MA?

He I love this, can't wait to see what New England phrases people learn and use

Is Scott from NE area also, or was this more of your idea being from MA?

He is. A true New Englander at heart...But he loves great weather. HAHA

The tweets are insanely confusing but I am enjoying every single one of them hahaha!

Awesome work guys.

I did not miss the irouny in this poust.

Scotty G was my pick for preferred captain before the selections started. Saved my best entry for this one.

Would be a pleasure to tee it up with Scott. Whomever wins and gets on his team is in for a treat!

This is going to be a funny one to follow. Get ya best Bahhston accents!

This is wicked awesome! Good luck guys!

Holy crap! These submissions are wicked awesome. Loving all those totally over-the-top New England tweets (even though I don't have an accent. No, really.)

If the Bruins win Game 7 tonight EVERYBODY gets into the Gauntlet! Just kidding, but keep the great submissions coming. I'm looking forward to assembling the team that will survive The Gauntlet and head home with the hardware.

Hilton Head in September will be a blast!

Back