How Cheap Can I Pick Up a Set of Graphite IRON Shafts....PULLS are OK??

Nalajr

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

How inexpensive can I pick up a set of pulls, new or used graphite shafts for my irons to try? I don't need anything special or cutting edge, just decent.

What do you think?

Thanks

Nalajr

Check ebay or craigslist. Both of those should net you some very cheap graphite shafts. I imagine 50-75 bucks could get you a set.

Check eBay. Thousands of listings.

They can get really really inexpensive, but you may want to spend more than bare minimum. What's your budget?

I bought my Altitudes 4 - GW for $329.00 from Callaway Pre Owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY MOLEY!!!

Did I read that right.....$329 for a set of SHAFTS?? YOWZA!!

Well I'd like to be around $50 cause I don't know if I'd like them or not.

thanks

Nalajr

HOLY MOLEY!!!

Did I read that right.....$329 for a set of SHAFTS?? YOWZA!!

Well I'd like to be around $50 cause I don't know if I'd like them or not.

thanks

Nalajr

He was talking about the iron set with graphite shafts installed already.
Also, I just bought a ProLaunch Red shaft from eBay for about $24 and installed it yesterday. Going to see how it works in my 9 iron this weekend.

$359 is about right for a brand new set of high-end graphite iron shafts. If you're just wanting to try any old graphite shafts, $50 is possible. I don't think I would spend that $50 though. older and cheaper graphite shafts are known to have issues with consistency between clubs. Plus, they hide damage better than steel... and even then with pulls you never know who pulled them or how. If you're going to go cheap, IMO you should at least go with a name brand and get them new. And check them for flex consistency before you decide that graphite as a whole is bad :)

Back