Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #3 & 4

Be awesome to get picked for this one! Love Chicago golf and food. Hope I get to eat some Portillos, Malnattis, Kumas and Andys while hanging out with Wilson Golf and THPrs.

Be awesome to get picked for this one! Love Chicago golf and food. Hope I get to eat some Portillos, Malnattis, Kumas and Andys while hanging out with Wilson Golf and THPrs.

That right there sounds like heaven.

I really hope I can get into this one. I want to try a Portillos shake so badly haha

Wow, just found out I can't go to this, so I have to withdraw my entry for this event. I forgot about a wedding we are attending this same weekend in Birmingham, AL. :(

I have to withdraw my name from this one because I can't afford to go to PGA National and Chicago in a 2 week span...

good luck to the rest of you guys!

With this in my Backyard (Basically) I think about this often.

Everything about this event just screams awesome! But a fitting to a driver I will be getting is the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae, the..... well, you get it!

With this in my Backyard (Basically) I think about this often.

Everything about this event just screams awesome! But a fitting to a driver I will be getting is the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae, the..... well, you get it!

Sport peppers on your hot dog

Nine spots at a chance for a once in a lifetime experience, count me in.

Bumping get those entries in today. This one closes at 11:59!AM today.

Hope we get the winners announced by the end of the week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #3 & 4

Just under two hours left. You don't know what you are missing. Less than 89 entries is absurd. :alien:

This one came and went quick. Hopefully everyone who wanted in got their entry in, or is going to this morning.

Serious sauce. Let's get some entries in people!

This is the most exclusive THP Event of the year. I think only 9 THPers will gain entry into it. You talk about "Personal Distance". Think about "Personal Attention". Those lucky nine are going to get it in spades!

I am in with hopes to be one of the lucky ones. Plus living here totally helps with a tight family budget.

Hour and a half to go. Get those entries in for what is sure to be an Epic Event.

Or don't...and increase my chances of getting in. (Thank you in advance).

Hour and a half to go. Get those entries in for what is sure to be an Epic Event.

Or don't...and increase my chances of getting in. (Thank you in advance).

Get those entries in!

Before everyone gripes I can't seem to figure out how to embed and I am in the office. For Shame!

Okay Wilson I'm ready for my fitting

creegs

@hackersparadise I want in #PersonalDistance because once I get to my ball in the fairway @WilsonGolf everyone else will be hitting 1st

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Before everyone gripes I can't seem to figure out how to embed and I am in the office. For Shame!

Fixed it for you.

Back