Win Odyssey swag on Twitter

Just one more reason why these guys are the best

Now I wish I had a odyssey putter so I could have entered haha.

Those covers are awesome and so is that belt buckle. Congratulations guys.

i won!!! so much sweg

87aa11e8fcad52d507a2461f68ac04eeb0edfc84b308c3585bbb5cd623009b2b.jpg

SO AWESOME!! Koske Rocks

After yesterday and this. And now the sun is out after all the rain we got here yesterday.

Getting better by the minute.

Sweet baby jesus, Odyssey rocks! I am actually in the market right now to grab a #7 :act-up: This HC will be perfect!
*Edit* Just bought a Metal X #7 haha

Last edited:
I'm going to wear out that belt buckle! Putter cover is likely headed to my golf souvenir shelf, it's so awesome!

Man I should have snapped a late night picture when I got home from work!!! Congrats guys!!!

Now I wish I had a odyssey putter so I could have entered haha.

Those covers are awesome and so is that belt buckle. Congratulations guys.

My entry didn't even have an Odyssey putter in it. I'm going to have to get one now haha.

I am so pissed at my iphone that i just about threw it against the wall when the tweet went out that the 17 entries won. I did a late night tweet around 11pm PST before the deadline and thought all was good. I woke up about 3am PST there was notification from tweeter that my tweet could not be posted at this time. So disappointing.

I am so pissed at my iphone that i just about threw it against the wall when the tweet went out that the 17 entries won. I did a late night tweet around 11pm PST before the deadline and thought all was good. I woke up about 3am PST there was notification from tweeter that my tweet could not be posted at this time. So disappointing.
You probably could DM Chris @ Odyssey and still get something explaining what happened.

I'm going to wear out that belt buckle! Putter cover is likely headed to my golf souvenir shelf, it's so awesome!

Wait this is a dumb question, but are each of use getting the full package with our choice of HC? I'm asking bc I thought all we are getting is a HC only.

Wait this is a dumb question, but are each of use getting the full package with our choice of HC? I'm asking bc I thought all we are getting is a HC only.

I'm not entirely sure, I would guess the entire pack with HC choice. Nonetheless, whatever anyone gets will be pure amazing.

I'm not entirely sure, I would guess the entire pack with HC choice. Nonetheless, whatever anyone gets will be pure amazing.
I was thinking it was the Prize Pack with choice of HC.

Last edited:
That is awesome. Callaway rocks! Congratulations to all of you.

I have an Odyssey putter.
I saw the twitter contest.
I did not enter.
What a stupid I am.

That is awesome. Callaway rocks! Congratulations to all of you.

I have an Odyssey putter.
I saw the twitter contest.
I did not enter.
What a stupid I am.

You shoulda entered Doug! I think they might do another one soon, Koske told someone to stay tuned for more

I was thinking it was the Prize Pack with out choice of HC.

If you look at his tweets he put in there DM with choice of blade or mallet cover. They were all separated.

Congratulations guys...coulda, woulda, shoulda, oh well, my fault for not entering.

Congratulations guys...coulda, woulda, shoulda, oh well, my fault for not entering.
Ya miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

and I believe it is choice of HC plus the rest of the swag.

If you look at his tweets he put in there DM with choice of blade or mallet cover. They were all separated.

I think they was because you only got one or the other on the HC but the buckle and bucket thing was in it as well

headcover alone is enough for me everything else is a huge bonus!! made my day/week/ and probably my month lol

Edit: also, strong late posting of pics and begging on his twitter now lol. ya snooze you lose

Just got confirmation from Chris @ Odyssey that all the winners get their choice of headcover (blade or mallet), coin, and buckle! Prize packs are getting sent out today, I cannot wait!

Just got confirmation from Chris @ Odyssey that all the winners get their choice of headcover (blade or mallet), coin, and buckle! Prize packs are getting sent out today, I cannot wait!

That is a sick prize pack. Can't wait to get mine.

Back