The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how many times an envelope can rip as though someone used a knife before it stops being an accident and starts being about thievery at the post office.

Ridiculous. It's hard to have confidence in many things anymore.

Stole a chambers bay ball marker I sent tpluff

The Official Rant of the Day

For some reason it bothers me to see somebody selling the THP hat on the bay for more than what they cost in the THP store new and 10 more than the albatross cost. Marketplace maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slipped discs suck, take it easy Oregon Jack.

stuck in a meeting, I hope this finishes soon so I can go play afew holes after work

Slipped discs suck, take it easy Oregon Jack.
it's killin' me, man. i can't stand up or sit down without cringing..

I realized today that I've had my rangefinder set to meters. Which makes me wonder how much different my scores should have been this season.

A shipping company was awarded a shipment.
Because this shipping company doesn't ship to my city, they subbed it out to another regional shipper.
The regional shipper was to pickup the shipment, deliver it to the main carrier, and then we would get the shipment.

Here is where problems occur: they don't pick up the shipment on the first day. The second day it is picked up, and is supposed to be delivered the morning on day 3. Day 3 is today. So where is the shipment?

The shipment was picked up, a day late by the regional carrier. The regional carrier then drove 813 kms, passed THROUGH my city, to deliver the shipment to the Main carrier 200 kms PAST my location. Do I have my shipment? No. When can I expect it? No idea. I HATE THIS.

I realized today that I've had my rangefinder set to meters. Which makes me wonder how much different my scores should have been this season.

:banghead: :poop:

Car dealerships. Ugh.

Trying to get this set up as streamlined as I can to show up, test drive what I want to, then decide if we proceed.

But, my stress levels are up bc I know its never a simple task.

How is this possible? It only took Jman, Dougy Fresh, and myself 10 minutes to figure that out!!

"How many M's is it?"

Car dealerships. Ugh.

Trying to get this set up as streamlined as I can to show up, test drive what I want to, then decide if we proceed.

You're a teacher yes? In my county we get a pretty good discount on certain models. Have you looked into that?

For some reason it bothers me to see somebody selling the THP hat on the bay for more than what they cost in the THP store new and 10 more than the albatross cost. Marketplace maybe?

Hickory hills Illinois.... almost close enough to drive and save shipping costs! lol

You're a teacher yes? In my county we get a pretty good discount on certain models. Have you looked into that?

I am indeed, saaaadly, OK isn't too fond of teachers...

or education....

haha

Car dealerships. Ugh.

As much as buying a new car is awesome it's also like the worst thing haha. I bought my first new car a few years ago after graduating college and its just kinda stupid. I hated all the back and forth nonsense

How is this possible? It only took Jman, Dougy Fresh, and myself 10 minutes to figure that out!!

"How many M's is it?"

"I'm texting Dan, he's Canadian" bahahaha!

I am indeed, saaaadly, OK isn't too fond of teachers...

or education....

haha

Lol, Educate on tornados and get to work kids!

IMO, you only live once and if you can afford it, get it. Audi's are pretty fun...

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES! Effing Branson. Speaking of which we need to meet in the middle soonish. Miami needs to happen buddy

If I get a new set of wheels, it can happen with more confidence too! haha

Lol, Educate on tornados and get to work kids!

IMO, you only live once and if you can afford it, get it. Audi's are pretty fun...

Couple years away w/ the doc, I'm a truck guy though then. :alien:

What about the putter covers that are $50? Thats more than double the price!!

What about the putter covers that are $50? Thats more than double the price!!

Just tried to offer him a respectable price for both. I hope he has to keep listing them over and over at that price.

Nice! Time to place some Canadian courses!

9.36133% difference.

I just saw that! That is crazy!
Going to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. Maybe they're hard up for money. :confused2:

Not sure why they're selling on ebay though. Aside from THPers, who is going to buy these? Perhaps it'll be generate a little bit of interest for a non-THPer for THP, but otherwise it's a niche item in a pretty small niche to begin with. Seems to make sense to sell these in the Marketplace.

PS: There is a [sic] "Hacket's Paradise" Sligo shirt on sale on ebay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back