THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad. Once we eliminate some of those putts on the front...WATCH OUT!

It could've been easily a 70's round, but...well every round could easily be a 70's round. Myrtle greens are my kind of greens ;)

Southern hills golf course, farmington mn

Started on on hole 10 today.

Hole 10 - Par 4

Drove left, differs the second, 10 yards left of green on third. Chip to 11 ft an lip out for double. +2 through 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 3 second. 138 and way downhill. Over hit the green with the 9i chipped to 12 ft and came up short for par by about 3 inches. +3 through 2

Par 5 - 506 yards

Drive to layup. Third Missed green short by 10 yards. Chip to 8 ft and made for par. +3 through 3

Par 4. Third found the hazard. Up and down for double. +5 through 4

Par 4 14th. Chipped to 8 ft. Missed right for bogey. +6 through 5

Par 3 15th bad tee shot but great chip over a bunker to 6 ft. Clobbered the sloping downhill putt past for a bogey 4

+7 through 6

Par 4 16th first green in reg and first 3 putt for a bogey 5

+ 8 through 7

Finished first 9 bogey bogey. +10 through 9 for a 46

Pulled the drive and third shot left. Made bogey. +11 through 10

Par 3 second. Tee shot about a foot short of the green. Putt to 4 feet and made it for par.

+11 through 11

THP Live Round thread!

Par 4 third. Actually got a viable birdie chance from 18 feet or so:

amypu4a3.jpg

Missed just left and made par

+11 through 12

Plugged....

6a7a9u4e.jpg

Keep 'm coming bubbles! How about a little birdie?

Almost made the 20 footer from the fringe for par. Got bogey 4

+12 through 13

Par 4 5th. Poor second shot and my second 3 putt of the round for a double. +14 through 14

It could've been easily a 70's round, but...well every round could easily be a 70's round. Myrtle greens are my kind of greens ;)

Yeah they are partner!!!

Par 4 6th. Second shot over the green. Had to hit under some trees back to the green. Left everything short for a double.

+16 through 15

Relatively uneventful par 4 7th and long par 3 8th. Bogeyed each

+18 through 17

Finished off strong at the shorter par 5 9th with a par. Final +18 for 89!!! First time breaking 90 this year!

Another Thursday night on this beautiful golf course. Haven't swung a club since last week, so this should be fun. Popped my tee shot up to the left a bit, and it runs behind a tree (of course).
y8yteba7.jpg

Punched out to about 67 yards, and hit a perfect 3/4 56° wedge that lands right next to the front pin...but it releases UPHILL (I love this course) 30 feet and off the green to the left. My chip back on then refused to release downhill leaving me a 15 footer for bogey--but I roll that in.

+1

11th hole par 4: popped up another driver to the beginning of the fairway; hit a 9 iron 30 yards over the green (uphill too) from 135 yards; chip to six feet....and miss.

+2

THP Live Round thread!

12th hole short downhill dogleg right par 4: pulled a 5 iron left through the fairway; hit a 9 iron fat from an awful sidehill rough lie short of the greenside bunker; flopped a 60° wedge from an even worse sidehill line right into the bunker; hit a decent wedge shot out into the green, but missed the bogey putt.

+4

…and it's pouring. Literally, I'm soaked.

Last edited:
13th hole is a downhill par 3: hit a PW from 157 that landed near the pin and took a huge bounce (it's raining, how can the greens be this hard?) all the way to the back. The 35 footer for bird rolled over the edge and I made the 4 footer for par to stay at

+4

Time to get going…

Par train time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back