What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you use a SS grip prior to that one?

Yes sir 1.0. My hands are much more comfortable and I get them in the same position everytime. Easier to line-up the RST and seems make the shoulder rock sutomatic. I have had it on for less than a week but it is full blown honeymoon time at the moment.

Yes sir 1.0. My hands are much more comfortable and I get them in the same position everytime. Easier to line-up the RST and seems make the shoulder rock sutomatic. I have had it on for less than a week but it is full blown honeymoon time at the moment.

I like hearing that. That is what I am coming from, the 1.0

Bought (2) S400 shafts to throw into my wedges and (1) box of 1st Tee and (1) box of 10th tee bars. BOGO offer.

my sun mountain three 5 and my new never compromise putter are sitting on my porch, but I am 300 miles from home and coming back tomorrow, I just hope my gf doesnt go mad when she sees the box

Didnt buy today but they arrived. Adizero Sport II and some new B330 rx. Cant wait to hit them

ysy5ydag.jpg

Bought an aftermarket adapter for my Titleist 910D2. Going to put it on the UST Mamiya Gold 55 A flex shaft (49 grams). Total, the whole thing (adapter and shaft) cost me around $40. Hoping it can get me a bit higher flight and add a touch more distance on my drives. If it doesn't, will switch back to the Diamana Kai'li 65 R-flex shaft which is doing a pretty good job in and of itself. I can always cut the Gold shaft down and pop it into a fairway wood.

Brand New Odyssey Metal X #7 34"
I thought I was done with putters, I was dead wrong! I blame the Odyssey Twitter contest I just won.

I bought a dozen Taylormade project a balls.

Picked up a used Titleist 913 fairway wood. to replace the rocketballz.

Renewed my GHIN hc service. Tourney season is heating up soon.

Nice, say I love these guys around the green. Think I got one ball left of my free sleeve.

My sleeve is long gone. I still have plenty of e5 to get through, but I am leaving towards the protect a for the MC, so I thought I would go ahead and get some more.

Just bought a KBS Tour 90 Stiff 6 iron shaft to throw in my J40 CB head to get acclimated with the shaft. Should be here in a few days.

Im in 2 bridgestone events so i thought i might give some j40 dpc with recoil shafts a try. Should be here early next week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wanted one and got it. Gotta stay away from the online stores now.

incognito__36211.1389369612.350.466.jpg

One of the three different grip trainers I ordered arrived. Still waiting on a few more things for today maybe.... or tomorrow maybe
Also waiting on a 3 set of Hopkins Wedges yet. (Which is killing me BTW haha.)

yhusyvu7.jpg

Im in 2 bridgestone events so i thought i might give some j40 dpc with recoil shafts a try. Should be here early next week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Great, great purchase. Enjoy them.

Recoils and dpc. Possible match made in heaven

Bought my sc100 after using troyefl in FL last weekend. I'm pumped

Just a bucket of range balls for practice

Have been looking for a pair of black golf shoes to wear with my different dark pants the last week or so and just as I was about to commit, the TW 14s went on a 3 day sale at golftown for $80 off. Picked up a pair of those and a box of project (a)s to try out my next few games.

Have been looking for a pair of black golf shoes to wear with my different dark pants the last week or so and just as I was about to commit, the TW 14s went on a 3 day sale at golftown for $80 off. Picked up a pair of those and a box of project (a)s to try out my next few games.

Project a's are great balls for the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back